Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Plow King

Little bit.
21 Days till I can go for my license :( Hurry up.

Have to walk past this every morning and get in my brothers 2.2 l 1996 celica. Whilst my mum races kents in pulsars.

SANY1054.jpg

Last edited:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
how does the liscencing system work up there?? you have to go for another one? how many tests do you do haha

down here we do L's test, then P's test, once your 3-4 years on p's is over (what ever it is now), you automaticaly get your opens.

Plow King

Little bit.
A test for l's, p1, p2 and open license... It's about $500 bucks all up. Fking joke the last 2 are just computer tests...

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Suckers ^^.

Fuck I'm sick of working Saturdays, had car parts lying around for weeks. Haven't even had time to put my new air filter in...

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
I figure this would be the right thread to ask my question. Does anyone know if/how you could transport a bike if you only ride a moto on the road?
I saw a dude on the freeway the other week with his pushy on the back but couldnt catch him to see what device he had rigged up.

Toff

Likes Dirt
I figure this would be the right thread to ask my question. Does anyone know if/how you could transport a bike if you only ride a moto on the road?
I saw a dude on the freeway the other week with his pushy on the back but couldnt catch him to see what device he had rigged up.
Floody may remember this from the last Super D..

floody

Wheel size expert
Haha, I do. Random.

Well I would actually think modifying/adapting/building a frame to mount say a Thule Out-Ride rack off an existing gearsack rack or similar wouldn't be too hard...

rollingrambo

Likes Dirt
I think old mate did have like a modified pack rack thing. Not sure how a postie bike is going to handle carting a downhill bike around. Especially when my nearest riding spot is about 45kms away. Only 1 way to find out I guess