Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Where is this mouth watering BMW collection?
Its the storage for the BMW historic collection, BMW repurchased their first ever factory where they started making plane engines all those years ago and have restored it. Also now home to BMW classic who will restore your BMW to factory condition, for a small fee of course :)

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't believe I missed this when I did the factory tour in January. Is it open to the public? Will check it out next time.
Unfortunately not mate. But some of the vehicles will do a stint in Bmw Museum from time to time. Across the road from the welt.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Pure my

Puts my ute out with its turbo/exhaust. It's woeful. Like diesel rolling at times. Not sure how I didn't get pinned over the last year honestly. The amount coming into the cab was pretty toxic too..
Breath deeply kiddies.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Pure my

Puts my ute out with its turbo/exhaust. It's woeful. Like diesel rolling at times. Not sure how I didn't get pinned over the last year honestly. The amount coming into the cab was pretty toxic too..
@Haakon bait, taken

I think I'll get my DPF removed, what's the point anyway.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Pure my

Some wideband O2 sensors and a good ecu tune should fix that. Sounds like you’re dumping lots of unburnt fuel down the tail pipe.