Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'm not going to duct the exhaust into the cabin, and promise to keep my air-con on recirculate ;)
The Alfa apparently has a pollution detector in its ventilation system and is supposed to go to recycle automatically if it cops a face full of exhaust like yours - wish it actually worked...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
@hifiandmtb - colour me impressed!

There's a lot of very important details on this thing that I look forward to filtering down to regular commuter vehicles.
Any guesses as to price?

I've got my eye on a Tesla Model 3 performance as a second car. But might hold off until I see what the ev Mini and Jag I-pace are like in the flesh.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Haakon

Any guesses as to price?

I've got my eye on a Tesla Model 3 performance as a second car. But might hold off until I see what the ev Mini and Jag I-pace are like in the flesh.

Dont bother get the Tesla.

Haakon

But made in merica...

But not made by the big 3. Better to say made in California - it’s a silicone valley product, not Detroit.

It’s a battery on wheels - Tesla are far above everyone for batteries and electronics, the car is just a means of selling them. Luckily it’s a very pretty and well sorted one.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
But not made by the big 3. Better to say made in California - it’s a silicone valley product, not Detroit.

It’s a battery on wheels - Tesla are far above everyone for batteries and electronics, the car is just a means of selling them. Luckily it’s a very pretty and well sorted one.
I've sat in one, once. You're right in saying they're pretty, but they're still too small.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Luckily it’s a very pretty one

Yeah, the model X's are huge, I test drove one for shits and giggles when I was looking a few months back, thing was a rocket ship... and the most relaxed sales people I've dealt with in any industry, I had one follow up call and I explained I wasn't interested and that' s been it, impressive.

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
... and the most relaxed sales people I've dealt with in any industry, I had one follow up call and I explained I wasn't interested and that' s been it, impressive.
Bro’s getting a Model3, attended the showroom in Martin Pl with him & family. As far as I could tell, the “sales people” are just there to stop vandalism & theft.

They knew almost nothing about the product & didn’t try to sell shit.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Unfortunately not mate. But some of the vehicles will do a stint in Bmw Museum from time to time. Across the road from the welt.
Makes sense. I think I saw a few of these cars when I attended a function in the groovy little building just to the side of BMW Welt. I think they cycle a range of cars through there. When I was there, it had about half a dozen touring/DTM cars. Not sure if it's open to the public normally.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Last 4 Tesla's I've seen have all been on the back of tow truck. And the only one of the road had destroyed inner wheel guards..

Haakon

Quite like this guy as he walks his way through Strayan vehicular prowess:

Check out his other videos.
I’ve a mild soft spot for the AU, many many hours spent driving them around NE Victoria as EPA work cars. Mine were all wagons for that extra wallow :)

Comfy mile munchers though, good for the 1000km a week I did around the Mallee.

I liked them because no one else did - appreciating odd looking cars went with my French car affliction...