September 11 Conspiracy theories....

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I've just got back from Woolies.......they've got aluminium foil on sale, get into it people.
Everybody knows the aluminium stuff doesn't do anything to keep the mind-control rays out. You need proper tinfoil for that. Of course, you can't buy that these days, can you? Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
wow , just read all the posts....didn't think i'd get this many replies :)
However it is good to see that some people have the views on a topic, which is quite frankly a very terrible event...but has so many questions that still have not been answered to this day.

and the documentary that i watched was "Loose Change 9/11 an American Coup" i really enjoyed it as it went into vivd detail of major events....including the history of the american government ;)

downhillar

Likes Dirt
I've never been big on the conspiracy theories. To be honest, I think you could research into anything and if you fully believe it was a conspiracy you'll always find bits of info that back your theory up, the same way someone who is 100% certain it was NOT a conspiracy will find evidence to prove that it wasn't. I don't know if that made any sense..

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
You can always use lead flashing to make a hat to protect yourself against mind control rays; just don't lick it.

On a slightly more sane vein I did read a book, the title of which eludes me, that was based on the premise that the various US internal law enforcement agencies were aware something was wrong and when they started developing leads were told to back off. There was also reference to the damage to the Pentagon and how it was nowhere near as wide as one would expect from the impact of a passenger plane with wings sticking out either side. It was all very plausibly laid out and I wish I could remember the title.

What happened to the general conspiracy thread? I have a link to the real footage of the moon landing which explains why they had to fake it on a sound stage.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
You can always use lead flashing to make a hat to protect yourself against mind control rays; just don't lick it.

On a slightly more sane vein I did read a book, the title of which eludes me, that was based on the premise that the various US internal law enforcement agencies were aware something was wrong and when they started developing leads were told to back off. There was also reference to the damage to the Pentagon and how it was nowhere near as wide as one would expect from the impact of a passenger plane with wings sticking out either side. It was all very plausibly laid out and I wish I could remember the title.

What happened to the general conspiracy thread? I have a link to the real footage of the moon landing which explains why they had to fake it on a sound stage.
I'm kicking the fucking moon man!

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
thecat has obviously seen it, for those of you who haven't. NSFW due to language.

[video=youtube;BW6DuPQzyBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6DuPQzyBU[/video]

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OP, dig deeper for what your looking for, you will find it but you may not like what you find, that is of course, courage to keep looking.
Best of luck, will look at your study soon.
Well said.
It's very much a double edged sword. Use false flag terror to tighten control. But it also wakes many people up to everything that goes on because of it.
Definitely have the courage to keep looking into this, even well after your study has finished. 7 years and I'm still learning, reading and watching and all the while crossing paths previously trodden even though the scope of research has widened quite dramatically.

It was reading about the Reichstag Fire for the first time and the obvious parallels that it threw up that first set the bells ringing but it was the Defense Drills and exercises starting or ongoing on 9/11 that got me hooked in. I would recommend looking at both of these things. Good luck with your study and speech.

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
If you watched loose change, take 20 minutes to read this and then debunk all the points he makes.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_was-911-inside-job.html

e/ Also if you understand how "buckling" can occur to members under load, then also understand the structure of the two main WTC towers, you can get how removing 6-10 nodes can increase the stress to the point where buckling could occur.

Last edited:

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
food for thought.

[video=youtube;BWZELJA_fSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWZELJA_fSU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
food for thought.
I should probably point out here that throughout the entire farce that was the kean/hamilton commission and their 9/11 investigation report, they managed to mention 7WTC and it's collapse a grand total of 0 times.

Last edited:

Wolfgang D

Likes Dirt
after a certain point, i think a few things may be read into too much so to speak. the links made between certain facts or occurances can be made although they are truly coincidential because of what theorists WANT to see.... im not saying 911 isn't a complete coincidence. really, im just stirring the pot! :usa2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU

Graunched

Likes Dirt
Im just going to leave this here..

[video=youtube;f_OawJA68jI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f_OawJA68jI[/video]