Share your top 3 MTB tips

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
1. Ride more, doesn't matter what it is, just ride your bike(s).
2. Everyone sucks at their own level. Don't judge; encourage.
3. Dig as often as you can. Volunteer to dig/drive shuttle/marshall/etc. You're letting someone else race who might not usually get to by putting your hand up for a day.

jellylegs

Banned
1. Ride more, doesn't matter what it is, just ride your bike(s).
2. Everyone sucks at their own level. Don't judge; encourage.
3. Dig as often as you can. Volunteer to dig/drive shuttle/marshall/etc. You're letting someone else race who might not usually get to by putting your hand up for a day.
Very wise words, everyone should do all of the above.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
1. Headphones and good tunes are a great fix for any strange mechanical noises originating from your bike.
2. Dirt Jumpers make the best pub bikes as the fatter tires and low centre of gravity both aid balance and mean you have less distance to fall.
3. N+1 is great and all but often that money is better spent on a riding holiday!

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
1. Get an RB account.
2. Get a second.
3. Pretend you only have one.
Obviously you have trouble dropping this like a front derailleur. So why the fuck don't the Mods just delete both mine and my brothers account. Delete my account Mods, delete it, I'm out.

moorey

call me Mia
Obviously you have trouble dropping this like a front derailleur. So why the fuck don't the Mods just delete both mine and my brothers account. Delete my account Mods, delete it, I'm out.
That's a rational response......

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
By all in the name of that which is holy, what the fuck is this inane shit you lot are crying about

Moorey. Stop getting all pissy and whiny over nothing. Two accounts? Big deal. Unless there's actual fraudulent trading activity going on its pretty low priority. We also don't allow swearing but you see how often we enforce that one.

Kind Cir, Jelly Legs. If you want to piss off, then just piss off. Nobody else bothers the mods to delete accounts when they decide to move on.

Fark :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
By all in the name of that which is holy, what the fuck is this inane shit you lot are crying about

Moorey. Stop getting all pissy and whiny over nothing. Two accounts? Big deal. Unless there's actual fraudulent trading activity going on its pretty low priority. We also don't allow swearing but you see how often we enforce that one.

Kind Cir, Jelly Legs. If you want to piss off, then just piss off. Nobody else bothers the mods to delete accounts when they decide to move on.

Chemtrails......

moorey

call me Mia

Well I'll just shut up then. I've outed and prevented multi account holders in the past. People seemed to care about people being up front, but you've spoken. I disagree, but that's settled.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
1) pad up. It'll help with your confidence
2) be confident. It'll help with your progression
3) nothing prevents butt hurt, it seems. Just deal with it.
3 n a bit) watch out for chemtrails, they'll fuck your shit up.

John U

MTB Precision
Don't pad up unless you're riding some hard core shit which mostly means downhilling.

If you stack and aren't too badly banged up, ie you can still ride, go straight back and reattempt the section that bucked you off. It'll be much easier at that point in time than a couple of days or weeks when you get back to it.