So...I live in Perth now?

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty good new video of the unsanctioned trails on Pinkbike https://www.pinkbike.com/video/521789 this gives you a good idea of what these trails are like, shame I don't ride them like this.
Mad skills !

They had 12 broken collarbones in one DH race there back in the mid 90's. From what I heard they were all on one tabletop. I got away with a small crack in mine after crashing in the same spot during practice.
By that time I was out of touch with the WA MTB scene, never knew they had a DH run let alone a race there.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Goatfarm should be on Trailforks. Be warned you'll be in for a bit of pushing. I haven't been in a while so I don't know how well everything's running. There's a skills park off to the left of the carpark, that was pretty good when it was fresh.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm going to imagine that the trails might have been worked pretty hard with this recent race weekend.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm going to imagine that the trails might have been worked pretty hard with this recent race weekend.
Yep the WAGE events usually sell out, about 300 riders show up so with the rain and that mob tearing it up all weekend, there will be some wear and tear...

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Yep the WAGE events usually sell out, about 300 riders show up so with the rain and that mob tearing it up all weekend, there will be some wear and tear...
300?? steve had it sold out at 420 including about 60 under 13's! :)

and yup i run the shuttle bus at kalamunda

nothing wrong with my kiwibike! @downunderdallas see how good they are :p

@pink poodle buy yourself the WA mtb guidebook has more info than you can poke a stick at
and linga longa is a MUST but only fully experience with me driving you up the hill... is about as exciting as riding down :p

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Previously accidentally posted in another thread. So....I have tried desperately hard to resist commenting, but I can't any longer. The punctuation in the title is fucking pissing me off. Unless under the effect of some exceptionally stiff consciousness-obliterating substance, one would tend to know where one is. So why the fuck are you asking if you're living somewhere, when it seems you already know the answer? That punctuation point isn't called a QUESTION mark for no reason.....!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Previously accidentally posted in another thread. So....I have tried desperately hard to resist commenting, but I can't any longer. The punctuation in the title is fucking pissing me off. Unless under the effect of some exceptionally stiff consciousness-obliterating substance, one would tend to know where one is. So why the fuck are you asking if you're living somewhere, when it seems you already know the answer? That punctuation point isn't called a QUESTION mark for no reason.....!
Ahhhhhh yes, poetic licence.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Still...when have shuttles not been fun? Might have to buy a shit load of little mirrors and stick them to my helmet!
i never said it was not fun... :) the trip down the hill in the bus is something that only a very few experience ;)

feel free to bring the mirrors,

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well that first taste of freedom was pretty good. It may have been the freest freedom that was ever free. They're saying it is, or was...well not in the fake news media though. I had a small coffee at Fiberge Coffee Roasters this morning. It was bigly good. A small coffee, a piccolo, but still it was bigly good.

stirk

Burner
Well that first taste of freedom was pretty good. It may have been the freest freedom that was ever free. They're saying it is, or was...well not in the fake news media though. I had a small coffee at Fiberge Coffee Roasters this morning. It was bigly good. A small coffee, a piccolo, but still it was bigly good.
Free and you had a wee piccolo?

Go large and have a triple shot espresso!

#blackcoffeeonly