Stealth, but now stealth, Banshee Rune V2 Build

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am heading up to Buller for Saturday/Sunday so will be preoccupied. Will definitely come out one day though.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Due to an increasing amount of peer pressure I bought myself a Fox DHX RC4 to try this whole coil business (Pics on page one). Rode it today and I think I am a Coilvert, although i don't think i ever got the CCDBA dialled in properly, the coil seems to be more "plug and play" and stayed very composed during everything and remained plush and bottomless while still having "pop". I wish I had it installed at Buller last weekend as I was struggling to get the CCDBA to perform how I wanted it too.

Anyone who is considering making the swap from air to coil should definitely give it w whirl, I was skeptical, but it was more impressive than expected.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Due to an increasing amount of peer pressure I bought myself a Fox DHX RC4 to try this whole coil business (Pics on page one). Rode it today and I think I am a Coilvert, although i don't think i ever got the CCDBA dialled in properly, the coil seems to be more "plug and play" and stayed very composed during everything and remained plush and bottomless while still having "pop". I wish I had it installed at Buller last weekend as I was struggling to get the CCDBA to perform how I wanted it too.

Anyone who is considering making the swap from air to coil should definitely give it w whirl, I was skeptical, but it was more impressive than expected.
Steel is real, the springy bit that is....

I probably wouldn't buy a bike in the future that I wasn't able to run a coil shock on.

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Imagine the additional weight savings a whole spring would make! Should've got on board the double order and saved some bucks
That spring cost more than my entire shock, hardware, and extra springs!!

Imagine how much weight I could save by losing 6kg off my guts.

Ideate

Guys.. it's not about the weight.. It's the whole reason you blokes upgraded to a coil in the first place. It's about the LOOK :hat: