Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Cmon poodle you gonna make the trip down and jump some stuff?
Huck that kicker!

You too stinky! Cant just hit olympic park all the time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll need to fix some bearings on the pivot...so need 2 weeks to get my shit together. Then I'm in. Though I may insist on eating at that shitty 24hr place in circular quay...

Ultra Lord

Two weeks grace poodle. It will give me some more time to get used to the new bike. Abit weird coming off bmx, but still rad.

Shit yeah you do cokesonspecial.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This sounds like interesting, I would enjoy to participating also.
Indeed.

This could end up with a very happy state government...I conducted a very fund (read easy and lame) "wall" ride at the base of the bridge a little while ago. The security guard gave me a little applause. I suspect it would now be classed as dangerous riding.

Ultra Lord

Harbour bridge? North side?

Im stoked he let you, I always get told off and threatend with cops.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Harbour bridge? North side?

Im stoked he let you, I always get told off and threatend with cops.
South side. North side...I like to see how long a skid I can do and how many stairs I can ride up. 2 flights is my PB. The transition at the start is a bit rough at speed.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Cmon poodle you gonna make the trip down and jump some stuff?
Huck that kicker!

You too stinky! Cant just hit olympic park all the time.
haha, I've not ridden Olypark in ages actually. Been riding park lately. Honestly I have absolutely no idea what this feature even is that you're talking about and it should be pretty obvious from previously posted photos--i can't ride for shit.

Ultra Lord

Pfft thats never stopped me!

All g though, but it should be fun burnin around the city with a bunch of farkineers at night. Doesnt matter about how good you are.

The bank is out the front of central station, UTS side, at the end of the bus stop it's aimed straight out into the itersection there.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
haha, I've not ridden Olypark in ages actually. Been riding park lately. Honestly I have absolutely no idea what this feature even is that you're talking about and it should be pretty obvious from previously posted photos--i can't ride for shit.
You'll fit in just fine then! I don't even ride.