TASSIE NATS DH course update

that stepdown's lethal, two pedal rotations after the tabletop's enough to do it smooooth as, first time i did it i did about 6 and went straight to flat, hurt a lot:rolleyes:

is anything left to do at all simon ?

frenchie

Glenorchy MTB Park
I want to actually ride it thats what's left to do...I reckon a few small adjustments may be made after I've ridden it but it's pretty much as is now. I'm doing a big track clean up/rake etc on monday, I'll have it all fully bunted on wednesday. I'm hoping to ride it tomorrow but have had hell 11-12 hour night shifts all week so will see how tonight goes

the jump to see crashes on will be the first double out of the trees, its steep and i found it pretty hard to judge, first time i did it went way past the down ramp and landed without my feet on the pedals, the rest of them are all pretty mellow up ramps and reasonably easy to judge, the whole track is the funnest thing ever!!!! stoked

frenchie

Glenorchy MTB Park
raked and groomed the whole track today, and pulled in all the old bunting. The track is tacky, packed and fast, looking like it'll stay that way with few showers leading up to the weekend. I'll have it all freshly bunted by tomorrow arvo, all looking very good if I do say so myself;)) The new off camber switchback section will prove to be a challenge!