The Astrix has started

safreek

OK, so, the big show is almost roadworthy.. Headset and fork, cranks and bb are all a goer
Tried the rooted Hayes brakes but for some reason they just lock, no unlock. Seat post needs a taste of hacksaw blade so I can drop it lower

Also can I use a shimano shifter to operate a sram derailleur, same amount of gears.
Photos now included, I recon it looks pretty hot, if it moved I would definitely have sex with it, no, wait, it has wheels so I guess it moves.
Please pardon the white sealant running off it :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All right that looks hot!

- Shimano to SRAM is traditionally a no go. But there is a thread on here somewhere about running a mismatched bastard of a drive train. I never got into it so don't know the details.

- you don't need a shorter post you need a longer post!!!

safreek

All right that looks hot!

- Shimano to SRAM is traditionally a no go. But there is a thread on here somewhere about running a mismatched bastard of a drive train. I never got into it so don't know the details.

- you don't need a shorter post you need a longer post!!!
I recon I will give the SRAM and shimano mix a miss, but that pole is 400mm, the little kink at the bottom of the.seat tube won't let me drop.it the last couple of inches. Maybe a dropper at some stage

safreek

Those forks are so big that they almost need their own postcode. Looking great.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Must say I am glad a waited to get monsters, couldn't picture the build.without them. Dud old boxxers or 88s would have been a letdown for me, child's suspension for a real man just does not work.
As for the postcode of the forks, yes its true, also their own area code.
I have the stauncions at 8.5 inches, plenty of clearance

safreek

I think they had a role in several adult films.
I hear Johnny Holmes was jealous, not of their travel length but all the work these babies got.
I must say all the hottie's are giving me sideway glances already, and the bike hasn't even left the house
Guess it has given me the " swagger"
I guess once the bike is out and public I will be bending allsorts of hotties over the cross bar, main street and all. When you have a sex magnet like this it is your duty to do the deed anywhere, anytime with anyone, the crosses some of us must bear are horrific

safreek

Don't make me post a shirtless photo on top if my mighty steed, killer monster dog by my side.
Faark, that sounds like a perfect painting that would be worth a quid or two, or a great photo for peoples fantasies, that's.if your into good looking, well built dogs, muscle bikes, and old men

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Full flex, rifle over shoulder, riding your bike flat stick into a river....salmon bursting out in fear of you, bears fleeing the spawn, Eagles as your van guard and a murder of Crows following your path of destruction...and man of war blasting the air everywhere you go.

safreek

Full flex, rifle over shoulder, riding your bike flat stick into a river....salmon bursting out in fear of you, bears fleeing the spawn, Eagles as your van guard and a murder of Crows following your path of destruction...and man of war blasting the air everywhere you go.
If only I could Photoshop, but the pack of crows shadowing my every move, I must say, the person that came up with " a murder " of crows seems.like my sort of person

safreek

But I just used my goggle skills and found it, seems to be a good deal, is it complete?
Would a e13 dual ring guard work, they are half the price. I can be pretty cheap when it comes down to it

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dual ring guides suck balls, especially if you are running single...they are designed to be ran with a front derailleur for proper function.