The discount code thread

teK--

Eats Squid
Did anyone just receive the black friday codes which Pushys were meant to drop today? Ive been having issues receiving their spam lately.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
FLASHRESOLVE gives 25% off Wolftooths dropper off their website so $487 AU looks like free delivery as well.

shiny

Very nice post too, nearly BikeYoke levels of smoothness.
Their claims of first self bleeding post annoy me but yes very good post. Apparently they have changed the type of oil in the post and it’s a bit smoother now.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Apparently they have changed the type of oil in the post and it’s a bit smoother now.
I bought one a couple of months ago, definitely wasn't a complaint - nearly BikeYoke is one helluva compliment. :p

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not tried a Bike Yoke yet but my Yep post is silky smooth. :p
Do you have any dramas with it? My mate has one and it's always being bled/warranty/fixed.
One Up vs Bike Yoke = no describable difference to me except the Bike Yoke doesn't have the cartridge rattle that One Ups have (fixed with tape)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
One Up vs Bike Yoke = no describable difference to me except the Bike Yoke doesn't have the cartridge rattle that One Ups have (fixed with tape)
I have 1 x Bike Yoke and 2 x OneUps. I cant notice any difference in them either.

Interestingly mine has the reset arm but I have seen some that don't.

BikeYoke_REVIVE_Dropper_Post_NSMB_AndrewM_17.original.jpg

shiny

Do you have any dramas with it? My mate has one and it's always being bled/warranty/fixed.
Funny well not but yes. Just done my 4th or 5th bleed it is rock solid then in a few months will need another. ORBO have been awesome and sent a rebuild vid but on a post that has a year of riding it shouldn't need it. It’s a great post when working but if I need to bleed it every 2 months I might need to look at other options.

@ozzybmx the Bike Yoke Divine doesn’t have a revive lever and self bleeds with each full drop. Kicking myself as MTBD had these on sale a few months ago and wish I had grabbed one.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I have 1 x Bike Yoke and 2 x OneUps. I cant notice any difference in them either.

Interestingly mine has the reset arm but I have seen some that don't.

View attachment 404833
The lever just clips in/out. It takes a 4mm allen key instead if you don't want the lever in there, so I personally don't bother running mine anymore after unhooking the lever from my first one by accident when moving the bike around lifting it by the saddle. I have a multi-tool with me on most rides, so would just use that if needed. Think I had to "reset" my first post twice, and the others only when I first installed them (they seem to aerate in shipping or during assembly, then are fine once "reset").