The discount code thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The lever just clips in/out. It takes a 4mm allen key instead if you don't want the lever in there, so I personally don't bother running mine anymore after unhooking the lever from my first one by accident when moving the bike around lifting it by the saddle. I have a multi-tool with me on most rides, so would just use that if needed. Think I had to "reset" my first post twice, and the others only when I first installed them (they seem to aerate in shipping or during assembly, then are fine once "reset").
So my mate has lost his :p

The other electric bin chook owner never had the lever on his dropper from the start.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks. Just grabbed 4 x Vittoria Barzo's for $117.For the new, recently, announced bike. I like them also. Aggressive XC. Bit of an oxymoron but still a good tire.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have 1 x Bike Yoke and 2 x OneUps. I cant notice any difference in them either.

Interestingly mine has the reset arm but I have seen some that don't.

View attachment 404833
You know what, I was thinking today while riding.

My 2 x OneUps get serviced probably every 750km as they get dirt in them and get sticky.

I have just clicked over 3000km on the BikeYoke and it's never been touched.

Maybe there is a difference... They feel the same when working and pre service but the BikeYoke doesn't need anywhere near the attention that the OneUp requires, actually no attention so far.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
You know what, I was thinking today while riding.

My 2 x OneUps get serviced probably every 750km as they get dirt in them and get sticky.

I have just clicked over 3000km on the BikeYoke and it's never been touched.

Maybe there is a difference... They feel the same when working and pre service but the BikeYoke doesn't need anywhere near the attention that the OneUp requires, actually no attention so far.
Yup, I can vouch for this regarding the Bike Yoke. The Revive on my primary bike (Ripmo) has done over 3000km since it's last "service", which was a tear down after a Derby trip where the remote stopped working. Turns out the actuator had unthreaded a bit from the bottom of the post, meaning there wasn't enough tension. THis was after a basically a full week of wet riding.

The tear down was faster than a fork service, and has been bombproof since. And smoooooooooooth. Even smoother than a Divine on another bike, which is still good, but feels like the OneUp and PNW that are on other bikes. Which is to say good, but not like sliding your fingers through a warm tub of, ummmm, margerine... Yeah, let's go with margerine!

I wasn't sure how good it would be when I built he bike 5 years ago. And while I've put other posts on different bikes, whenever my"primary bike" changes, if ever, this Revive will carry across, or I'll get another one.