The hardtail riding thread

...balls.

it doesnt feel like im rotating very fast though, watching videos i think i need to speed up my rotation quite a bit for that step up. ill practice them into foam a bit more and try spin a bit faster. definitely trying frontflips again, ill grab a load of brake and see what happens

Last edited:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Fronties are a bitch.. Its all in the pop off the lip.. The harder you pull back, the faster you'll front flip ;)

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fronties are a bitch.. Its all in the pop off the lip.. The harder you pull back, the faster you'll front flip ;)
pull back as in the 'go fast, pull back' method of boosting? but instead of boosting you throw yourself forward? i am kooking it off the lip, mayb i'll go to monster again and try them, can't let rob get closer then me haha :p

and rick yeh i know its possible its just heaps harder i've been told

patto_15

Wheel size expert
pull back as in the 'go fast, pull back' method of boosting? but instead of boosting you throw yourself forward? i am kooking it off the lip, mayb i'll go to monster again and try them, can't let rob get closer then me haha :p

Don't worry about throwing yourseld foward as soon as you're near the top of the lip, wait until your back wheel is off the lip, pull back as if you're hitting a spine, then throw yourself forward.

Like, when you go to front flip into a pool, you dont throw yourself forward with out jumping up ;)

me and tommy are going monday, come down if you can :)

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's been too quiet in here,

What's everyone been up to in the new year? I've haven't ridden since someone last posted in this thread, it's been too long!

well, rode five dock yesterday and i landed with my ankle at almost 90 degrees and heard it crack, then when i took the weight off it it cracked again. im guessing thats not a good thing. but i think i should be riding again next week, seems to just be jarred or something. probably wouldve been a different story if i wasnt wearing high tops.

also very close to manual to 180s. theyre a bit tricky though.

Last edited: