The last movie you've last watched last

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Not movies but there is no need for another thread.

Watched a Netflix series "The Sinner", was pretty good and the first season of "Stranger Things".

Now there is a doco called Worm Wood about the CIA testing LSD on people, reckon I'll give that a try.
Ive been watching Black Mirror and Travellers.

Am suffering from a lull of good tv ATM.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Straight Outta Compton. This afternoon. Equal parts "Yeah!" and "What a bunch of f%$#wits".
I loves me a a double serve of rap music, especially the golden era. I haven't seen this film, avoiding it as I felt it would be self justifying douche canoe for cube and dre...how wrong am I?

And why include yella more in production? He does claim to have made some ridiculous amount of prone films.

clockworked

Like an orange
just watched Bright on netflix. Its fairly brainless, but was more entertaining than the critics seem to think.
totally littered with plot holes, but who cares.

mtb1611

Seymour
I loves me a a double serve of rap music, especially the golden era. I haven't seen this film, avoiding it as I felt it would be self justifying douche canoe for cube and dre...how wrong am I?

And why include yella more in production? He does claim to have made some ridiculous amount of prone films.
More so re Dre, comes across as a right git.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Italian Job (1969). "you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off". First half was a bit lacking but second half was good.

Beej1

just watched Bright on netflix. Its fairly brainless, but was more entertaining than the critics seem to think.
totally littered with plot holes, but who cares.
I've been looking forward to this. Love the premise. The fact that critics love The Last Jedi was pretty much the tipping point to me not giving a shite what critics say about movies anymore.

clockworked

Like an orange
I've been looking forward to this. Love the premise. The fact that critics love The Last Jedi was pretty much the tipping point to me not giving a shite what critics say about movies anymore.
yeah mate, the last jedi was a bigger load of hot cock than bright

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Been on some flights so watched a few films. There's a few that I almost saw but were edited for content or reformatted for the screen.

Monster's University. Not as good as Inc. in my opinion but still quite good.

Fast and Furious 7. Way too much ridiculousness to keep track of. If I hadn't seen many of the others I wouldn't have bothered.

The Emperor's New Groove. It's groovy.

slowmick

38-39"
who on earth were you flying with - Ansett? i love the emporer's new groove but i didn't expect you to be able to watch it on a plane.

Pull the lever, Kronk.