The last movie you've last watched last

Beej1

Altered Carbon was great. I think you get to see the tits of every significant female character. Spoiler - there is silicon involved.
I'm baffled that you're likely not all three of these things:
- nerdy
- 10 years old
- a virgin

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Darkest hour, if you haven’t seen it or Dunkirk (came out a few months before) watch darkest hour first for an ultimate world war 2 history lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
My Foxtel recorded Logan for me which I watched yesty. I'm totally off Marvel movies and DC movies etc, they are just shit. This wasn't much better and bored me.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Darkest hour, if you haven’t seen it or Dunkirk (came out a few months before) watch darkest hour first for an ultimate world war 2 history lesson.
I just got back from the flicks then. Ripper film!

I only wish it went for a bit longer to see more of how things went down later on in the war.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched Annihilation last night...I wanted to like it but it was just...too much dumb. It would have been better if every character had died in a "weapons malfunction" as they entered the thingy.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Watched Annihilation last night...I wanted to like it but it was just...too much dumb. It would have been better if every character had died in a "weapons malfunction" as they entered the thingy.
Same.

Should have just released the theatrical trailer, as the feature.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Silver Linings Playbook. Initially I thought it was pretty average but it ended up being pretty good.

Would not at all recommend watching films with my parents though.

Minlak

custom titis
I am usually a "B" grade movie lover but the drivel coming on Netflix the last few weeks has left me not even finishing most movies.
Game Over, Man
Bushwick
I haven't even been able to face up to the last few episodes of Jessica Jones either.
It could be my current disposition I accept that as well.
Netflix released a list of horror movies so scary that most people don't even finish them. I looked at the list with a work colleague and we hadn't finished any of them as we had turned them off in disgust not fright they are truly horrible movies.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wanted to like it as well, i’m a fan of Alex Garland’s work.. Pretty ordinary all round, it should have been shelfed at the script stage..

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Justice League.. Terrible. I knew it would be though so not great loss. At least wonder woman is in it..
Not even that could save it. It's a terrible film and I love the genre. Plot holes and sad lines in the attempt to add humour. CGI completed by the work experience kid.
I could go on but it's just safer to avoid it.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The Outsider.

Fuck knows why I bothered, I hate that little dweeb, Leto, almost as much as Tom Cruise. He even managed to make The Last Samurai and TFTF Tokyo Drift, better options in the "stupid white people learn to use an abacus" genre.

Saved the night by watching an old DVD copy of Black Rain.