The last movie you've last watched last

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Beyond Skyline on Netflix last night - the out-takes at the end were the most enjoyable bit.

slowmick

38-39"
Moana with my Daughter. Ever since I've had Jemaine Clement as a crab singing "Shiney" stuck in my head. He has a very Tim Curry kinda voice. Many smiles.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The Cloverfield Paradox - Netflix.

Another storyline with great potential massacred by editors to the point where there were obvious unexplained twists and leaps of logic because apparently we only have 1.5hr attention spans.

Don't do it to yourself.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ready Player One.
Very good indeed. If you loved video games as a kid this will be a great ride. My teenage daughter and I loved it.

Well worth watching.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Moana with my Daughter. Ever since I've had Jemaine Clement as a crab singing "Shiney" stuck in my head. He has a very Tim Curry kinda voice. Many smiles.
How'd your daughter like that bit?

My favourite part of the movie, but my 7yo hates it, scares the bejeebus out of her.

slowmick

38-39"
My daughter is only 16 months - it's just colour and motion. She spends half the move dancing around the room and the other half trying to get the remote.

slowmick

38-39"
Just gave up on te Shane Jacobson movie That's Not My Dog! Wanted to love it. Seemed like a good idea. So many old jokes. so many bad jokes. So disappointed, wanted a laugh.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Good or bad?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
For better or worse, it was the biggest single day in Australian cinema history yesterday for box office take thanks to this drivel.

Pays the bills. Makes the wheels go round.

CGAF about 99% of what plays.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
For better or worse, it was the biggest single day in Australian cinema history yesterday for box office take thanks to this drivel.

Pays the bills. Makes the wheels go round.

CGAF about 99% of what plays.
Anyone seen link? Oh wait, here he is, on the edge.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bigger and better than anything you could possibly imagine.
After seeing some of the other shit in this franchise, I can imagine a pretty big pile of shit...so I'm guessing this film is a bigger and better pile of shit than I can imagine? These films are mundane repetitive and shit. They represent almost everything that is wrong with cinema. Most of which is Disney.

Beej1

After seeing some of the other shit in this franchise, I can imagine a pretty big pile of shit...so I'm guessing this film is a bigger and better pile of shit than I can imagine? These films are mundane repetitive and shit. They represent almost everything that is wrong with cinema. Most of which is Disney.
I go to the cinema to be entertained, maybe also to make me think differently about something (or just think). But, mostly to be entertained. The Marvel films succeed at this, for me. They certainly don't require much (if any) brainpower. Which is fine.

Infinity War is easily the longest film I've seen that felt so damn short. Intense amount of action. Almost non-stop it felt like. I was skeptical they'd be able to include so many characters and not suck balls, but IMO they nailed it.

Loved the Alien reference from Peter Parker. Fit nicely with the Empire Strikes Back ref in Civil War.