The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Speaking of the CIA, I watched Denzel in The Equalizer on Netflix the other night after a mate recommended it - not bad for a one man vs. lots of bad guys story. Certainly not a kids movie though.
I have seen this. I didn't enjoy it. I thought Denzel was better than that.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Agreed poodle - Denzel is capable of much more. Maybe it was just the mood I was in when I watched it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Agreed poodle - Denzel is capable of much more. Maybe it was just the mood I was in when I watched it.
If you want a straight forward action film, it ticks the boxes. Good guy vs bad guy and smashing out justice. I misunderstood what the film would be as it had Denzel (who normally picks good roles) and it was late at night. I guess he is at a stage in life where "how much? Fuck it I'm in." is going to happen sometimes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe he thought if people believe Liam Neeson can kick butt @ 66 maybe i can too. I'm only 63...
The Irish gun slinger himself...I'm pretty sure the blame for these aged action figure roles is either Chingachgook or all the old guys "for Arthur!" in Excalibur.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Big Trouble in Little China. Good fun!
Gave that a go a couple of days ago, too much for me. Made 15mins in and had to call it.

Maybe I missed the nostalgia wagon for that one

Rewatching “the wrong mens” at the moment. Highly reccommend!

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New one? (2015).
Apparently there's a sequel too....
The original is in my top 5 easily - soundtrack makes the film + the badass wide scenery shots as well.

The 2nd (Sicario: Day of the Soldado), not as good as the original IMO - but if you enjoyed the original you will probably still enjoy this one.
Soundtrack not quite as good, and I think the whole plot being a bit 'broader' made it a tad less believable perhaps.

Still a really good movie I reckon.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Gave that a go a couple of days ago, too much for me. Made 15mins in and had to call it.

Maybe I missed the nostalgia wagon for that one

Rewatching “the wrong mens” at the moment. Highly reccommend!
It's a decade older than I am. I like a bit of silly every now and then, otherwise I can see why you wouldn't dig it.

Wrong Mens is the series with James Cordon? I remember that being good back when it was on the ABC.

Ultra Lord

Yeah, I think its just Dolf lungdren. Never much liked anything he did. He’s like tom cruze, I just cant handle it.

Have you checked out Ice pirates? Bad 80’s scifi at it’s best

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Ultra Lord @wesdadude

I think you guys have crossed some lines here...big trouble in little China stars Kurt Russell not Doll Lungdren. Kurt Russell was one of the front runners to play Han Solo. Dolf was in showdown in Little Tokyo with Brandon Lee. I'm pretty sure he was one of the writers for it, and was thus involved in writing a line where Brandon Lee's character told us that Dolf had the biggest cock he had ever seen.

Run with the golden child (Eddie Murphy) for a comparison to big trouble...

Speaking of Kurt Russell I watched escape from new York in a cinema last year. It hadn't aged well.

Ultra Lord

Yeah my bad. Didn’t make that part about dolfs dick.
brandon lee was terrible (and not good terrible like in the crow. Just terrible.)

I’ll give big trouble in little china a go

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I had a spare couple of hours to watch a movie and I chose to watch It. I liked the original Stephen King version although I thought the ending was shit (typical of a Stephen King movie though). The new one? Fucking terrible! It was about as thrilling as using a rivet gun and waaaaaay too overdone with the attempted scary bits. In actual fact, I turned it off with about twenty minutes to go and trimmed the edges of my lawn instead.