The New Sh*t Thread

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
I normally cant stand colony, but that stem is a perfect idea. Think about it, you will see so many kids running the colony stems flipped which makes them look stupid as hell. The idea of the stem didn't need to be "innovative" in there eyes there just releasing a product that the kids have been looking for? I actually like their top load over there front loader. And i don't have much to say about the new Mikey stem, doesn't look that amazing.

leighhills1

Likes Bikes
Maybe, just maybe, Fly has decided to sell their new products (as the same qulaity if not better) for the regular/lower price because it will help clear alot more stock. I mean if a company offers high quality products, for a low/decent price they will sell alot more!
thats actually really true.

but like with fit shivs
why do they cost so much?

all they are is a thread for the topcap, a steerer tube and fork and dropouts, so why are they selling retail for like 260-280, and the wholesale price is 115 ,they are pretty much cheaper wholesale price then odysseyy directers and race's but sell for way more

the retail should be the price they're on strictly for right now, $160

steve r

Likes Dirt
thats actually really true.

but like with fit shivs
why do they cost so much?

all they are is a thread for the topcap, a steerer tube and fork and dropouts, so why are they selling retail for like 260-280, and the wholesale price is 115 ,they are pretty much cheaper wholesale price then odysseyy directers and race's but sell for way more

the retail should be the price they're on strictly for right now, $160
american made>chingchong made

that is why

D

Deleted member 18757

Holy shit - http://infamybmx.com/uncategorized/behind-the-lens-ottos-wallride/

Tl;dr: Infamy BMX guys using cellar door as a kicker onto a wallride, some old Chinese guy opens one of the doors, Otto's brakeless, he bump jumps off the old mans head, the guy falls 10 feet unconscious back into the cellar, cops come & checks out downstairs, BMXers bail. The old Chinese guy turns out to be running a human trafficking ring & immigrating children into the country then selling them. The old man was rushed to hospital and later died.
You'll understand what I mean if you look at the picture.
I bet you want to read the whole story now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll give a e-high five to an honest bloke who can seriously tell the difference between a high quality american made frame and a high quality taiwanese frame.
the cost and possibly different manufacturing techniques caused by varying industry standards in the two countries