The QUICK question thread.....

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
freight company for bikes

am looking for a reasonable freight company to send bike from Bris to Melb, any recommended?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Does anybody know what the max psi is for a cane Creek double barrel air? One of my chums is up for a new shock (old SC Bullit) and given my positive experiences with said shock I've recommended he get one (performance and weight drop for the old donkey). He is a larger rider, so would like to know the shock is up to the task before he throws some coins at it.

Z

Zaf

Does anybody know what the max psi is for a cane Creek double barrel air? One of my chums is up for a new shock (old SC Bullit) and given my positive experiences with said shock I've recommended he get one (performance and weight drop for the old donkey). He is a larger rider, so would like to know the shock is up to the task before he throws some coins at it.
250PSI max

Z

Zaf

Thanks. I suspect a coil option may be the go.
I dunno, it's a huge can that doesn't usually need a lot of pressure to achieve sag. A quick google shows that most Knolly tunes recommend 175PSI for about a 220lbs rider; obviously give or take a little depending on the leverage rate of the frame.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I dunno, it's a huge can that doesn't usually need a lot of pressure to achieve sag. A quick google shows that most Knolly tunes recommend 175PSI for about a 220lbs rider; obviously give or take a little depending on the leverage rate of the frame.
220lbs...ok this could work. Im estimating rider weight around 120-130kg. I may have to hit up a certain suspension workshop and ask their advice.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Currently running stock deore 2 x front chainrings, deore cranks (2015)...

Would this chainring be a straight bolt on fit (or minimal hassle at least) to go 1 x ??

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/...rrow-wide-oval-single-chainring/rp-prod131089
104bcb...should do the trick. Remember to buy some single ring size chainring bolts as well.
Don't need to worry about the bolts. The two rings on a 2x are bolted independently, so you're effectively just swapping the big ring.

safreek

quick question, what the fuck is the prongie looking bit on the handlebar mounts for, cant work it out. Bottom image is what I am talking about.
732553565_o.jpg