The QUICK question thread.....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have a question...

Why can't I pop awesome wheelies??
I cannot find the 'sweet spot' for balancing back there yet others do it as easy as buttering a piece of bread...
And when i say buttering a piece of bread, I mean with margarine, because butter is hard as shit and just tears your bread a new one...

I just want to pull wheelies...

:frusty:
Probably because of all the ice building up on your rims due to the polar conditions you are currently experiencing.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Probably because of all the ice building up on your rims due to the polar conditions you are currently experiencing.
Thats what initially thought too, however I have tried pouring warm water on my rims prior to attempting said wheelies, but to no avail.
I also tried doing them inside a large sauna to escape the relentless and debilitating chill, still nothing, I just flip off the back or flop down on the front.

Any other suggestions?

stirk

Burner
Thats what initially thought too, however I have tried pouring warm water on my rims prior to attempting said wheelies, but to no avail.
I also tried doing them inside a large sauna to escape the relentless and debilitating chill, still nothing, I just flip off the back or flop down on the front.

Any other suggestions?
Panniers, the extra rearward weight will help immensely.

Strap 9 liters of sperm to panniers and you will wheelie all day.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
Panniers, the extra rearward weight will help immensely.

Strap 9 liters of sperm to panniers and you will wheelie all day.
It will take a while for me to produce 9L of sperm by myself.
Perhaps a new thread to gain sperm donations from fellow burners is in order?

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
You should have started freezing ur sperm before you started riding. You way to late now. All good mtb rides have a freezer full of sprog.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a question...

I cannot find the 'sweet spot' for balancing back there yet others do it as easy as buttering a piece of bread...
And when i say buttering a piece of bread, I mean with margarine, because butter is hard as shit and just tears your bread a new one...

There is a direct link between wheelies - boners - pulling chicks. You gotta get it sorted! Watch the movie RAD (it's on you tube). It has plenty of tips for you.

I have a freezer full of sprog.... just not my own :preggers:
Is this your secret power sauce bar ingredient for the big race?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is a direct link between wheelies - boners - pulling chicks. You gotta get it sorted! Watch the movie RAD (it's on you tube). It has plenty of tips for you.

Wheelies with a boner??
Sounds dangerous.
For me it is easier than having it drag along on the ground behind... Boner and Wheelie angle is like a perfect match. Next time you get a good bone on, break out the protractor and measure the angle. Then compare that to your bike and you will know the sweet spot.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
For me it is easier than having it drag along on the ground behind... Boner and Wheelie angle is like a perfect match. Next time you get a good bone on, break out the protractor and measure the angle. Then compare that to your bike and you will know the sweet spot.
Good tip!!
Thanks poodle...
I imagine it to be an infinite loop though; Getting said boner then popping sick wheelies will lead to a bigger boner then bigger wheelies, and so forth.
I may implode but it would be totally worth it...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good tip!!
Thanks poodle...
I imagine it to be an infinite loop though; Getting said boner then popping sick wheelies will lead to a bigger boner then bigger wheelies, and so forth.
I may implode but it would be totally worth it...
You'll be alright dude, because bigger and better wheelies lead to scoring chicks! Women can't resist a dude on a bike doing an epic wheelie at the perfect boner angle. There will be an explosion, not an implosion.

moorey

call me Mia
I have a question...

Elephant in the room. One testicle makes balance impossible. Ever see Hitler pop a wheelie? Case closed.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are there any home improvement shows still on tv that do renovations to houses of charitable people?