The QUICK question thread.....

Flow-Rider

Burner
Should I change the oil after first use if a lawnmower, saw a fella on YouTube that recommended that. Or should I just do it after 5 hours like Honda recommend. Cheers
Engine building is more precise these days, no need to change the oil straight away. What is the mower like, does it meet your expectations?

safreek

Engine building is more precise these days, no need to change the oil straight away. What is the mower like, does it meet your expectations?
Mower seems fine, bit of a shame there is no go fast lever. Means I have to do the lawn more often.
Have no idea why it has no throttle, you can manually rev it from the motor but no way to do it whilst in use.
Possibly I'm missing something but not that I can see or read in the Manual

curmi

Likes Bikes
s-l500.jpghi all does anyone know a shop in victoria that sells these alone? (go pro extension mount) need one before the weekend and dont want to risk getting it poted as i wont receieve it in time cheers (found pair on amazon $40express posage bit expensive but)

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Well...I'm making a sugar syrup, but was thinking I'd throw some citric acid in it to tang it up.
I made a pineapple granita last new years eve to use in cocktails that had ingredients that weren't from your approved gin list. I added some citric acid and it made it next level good. Since then I've been a bit of a fan and added to an apple crumble, ginger and rhubarb syrup, a beetroot dip and more granitas.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I made a pineapple granita last new years eve to use in cocktails that had ingredients that weren't from your approved gin list. I added some citric acid and it made it next level good. Since then I've been a bit of a fan and added to an apple crumble, ginger and rhubarb syrup, a beetroot dip and more granitas.

You put tonic water in this???? Straight to gaol.

Time to get me some citric acid. Cheers for the tips.

bukkakeic acid

I've heard it is also a good lotion.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
You put tonic water in this???? Straight to gaol.

Time to get me some citric acid. Cheers for the tips.

I've heard it is also a good lotion.
Fuck no, but it certainly wasn't in negronis. Think slings and illusion type drinks that call for pineapple juice. Swap the juice out for granita and ditch the ice for a stronger drink that doesn't turn to watered down yuk as ice melts.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I agree, this thing just sort of lopes along, no high revving. Does not make me feel like a real man when mowing :)
The power of 4 stroke over 2 stroke.

I hope you avoided the ear protection, cuz that's just for beta males too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck no, but it certainly wasn't in negronis. Think slings and illusion type drinks that call for pineapple juice. Swap the juice out for granita and ditch the ice for a stronger drink that doesn't turn to watered down yuk as ice melts.
Love pineapple juice. Made a nice sunset mocktail for a customer over the weekend that required a fair chunk of pineapple juice.

I prefer to serve most of the cocktails on my menu up.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Mower seems fine, bit of a shame there is no go fast lever. Means I have to do the lawn more often.
Have no idea why it has no throttle, you can manually rev it from the motor but no way to do it whilst in use.
Possibly I'm missing something but not that I can see or read in the Manual
I had a cylinder mower where the engine ran flat out but the forward speed was controlled with a clutch via a brake lever.

Surely Honda has something like that for their self propelled mowers? They be smart, they are.....

Running a small mower motor any other speed but flat out fouls the plugs and just makes it unhappy. Give it some throttle sir.