The QUICK question thread.....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Surely that's the height of style? I'm not sure how it would work on a jet ski, but people wear that sort of thing fishing to prevent the wrath of the sun. I can't imagine it being comfortable.
I can't imagine how fucking hot you would get wearing a balaclava on a hot sunny day

moorey

call me Mia
I'm not sure how it would work on a jet ski
Simply indicative of someone who WOULD ride a jet ski. Towed by a Toorac tractor that’s never seen dirt. Also either a brand new Harley ridden in Sunday’s ...or a vintage one that’s never ridden.
Oh, and a movie theatre in the home...but zero yard.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Simply indicative of someone who WOULD ride a jet ski. Towed by a Toorac tractor that’s never seen dirt. Also either a brand new Harley ridden in Sunday’s ...or a vintage one that’s never ridden.
Oh, and a movie theatre in the home...but zero yard.
There seems to have been a rise in jet ski traffic through the harbour here of late. They look like absolute fuckwits as they recklessly hammer through the world's busiest coal port using cargo ship wake like jumps. I can only assume their thoughts are along the lines of "this will prove it isn't small...". They wouldn't be difficult to apprehended either, their access ramp + carpark is right next to the water Police hq!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hey gang, is the wind too wild to ride at Wylde MTB trail today?
The FB group shows a few smaller fallen trees. Same goes for any riding in the bush with wind though.

I might head up to the Mts tomorrow if I can pull myself together.

stirk

Burner
The FB group shows a few smaller fallen trees. Same goes for any riding in the bush with wind though.

I might head up to the Mts tomorrow if I can pull myself together.
Cheers might leave it till tomorrow.

This is up the road from me, no sparks and power is still on, happened yesterday arvo and is still there. I suspect more cases where power is out so they'll get to this last.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cheers might leave it till tomorrow.

This is up the road from me, no sparks and power is still on, happened yesterday arvo and is still there. I suspect more cases where power is out so they'll get to this last.
It is a bit of risk. I couldn't see myself stopping at a trail head and no riding regardless of the wind. Pushing against b&:))d head winds is what would make me give it. That isn't fun.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Bit of a cold morning and my lenses were surrfering from some precipitation. What's the go to product for anti-fog for plastic lenses? I have some automotive stuff but that's all for glass - ok to use or recommendations for plastic specific product.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Rainx anti fog is fine on plastic lenses

Extreme circumstances, dishwashing detergent straight. Will be blurry as fuck to begin with, but once it gets hot, goes clear and zero fog regardless of how hot you get for hours and hours

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
If I go from an LL tune to MM tune shock on a progressive frame, what changes should I expect?
Assume both shock models are identical and PSI/settings are the same.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
If I go from an LL tune to MM tune shock on a progressive frame, what changes should I expect?
Assume both shock models are identical and PSI/settings are the same.
Unless you are towards the rebound adjustment range in the current shock, you should still be fine with rebound setting.

Assuming this is a fox float (or similar) the additional compression damping may be welcome if you are on the heavier end of the spectrum. But if a light rider who prefers ‘comfort’ settings for your suspension then you may be disappointed.