The QUICK question thread.....

ausdb

Being who he is
Are these shit? I have a 27.5 jigsaw puzzle in a pile in the shed and the extra 15% off made it only $25.50 so cheaper than something half flogged out off bookface.
Second quick question if they're not shit should I have got 2 instead of 1?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Are these shit? I have a 27.5 jigsaw puzzle in a pile in the shed and the extra 15% off made it only $25.50 so cheaper than something half flogged out off bookface.
I've used plain exo before and never had a problem, I think it just not quite as thick a side wall as exo+.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They aren't going to save you from the treacherous pee gravel! I have some (r very similar) in 26 and they work just fine.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I want to try a new back tyre (preferably Maxxis) that offers some reasonable rolling resistance and grip.

The DHR II offered too much of the former and the current Rekon is too much of the latter. Any suggestions?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have a DHF on the front and it feels good to me! Just want something for when the Rekon expires that offers a bit more grip on the back but not as stodgy as the DHR II.
DHF works at both ends, as does the DHR.

Just get an Arsesaggy for the front and fit the DHF backwards on the rear.

it's a nice bridge...