The stupid questions thread.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah considering that one, but my industry is like a key party.
I know those feels...current work is like that plenty. Answering the why did you leave your last job with any honesty is a no no, nobody wants to hear that you left because the boss didn't want to pay the award wage or your super, and this is a small town.

safreek

OK, got the brakes yesterday so the build is getting close, needing a chain.
Are these any good, they look flash so I guess they are fine
Screenshot_20180816-104714.jpeg

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The gold on the kmc chains I've got lasts a pretty long time. It could be my rigorous cleaning regime, as discussed recently. But it does eventually go.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The gold on the kmc chains I've got lasts a pretty long time. It could be my rigorous cleaning regime, as discussed recently. But it does eventually go.
It wears off the roller pretty quick but it lasts on the side links for a long time. I wouldn't use those YBN chains unless you have a new drive-line, I had a lot of trouble with one slipping, went to a XT Shimano chain and KMC since and no issues.

safreek

It wears off the roller pretty quick but it lasts on the side links for a long time. I wouldn't use those YBN chains unless you have a new drive-line, I had a lot of trouble with one slipping, went to a XT Shimano chain and KMC since and no issues.
Mostly new, except front ring

safreek

It depends how and where you ride. You have a pretty heavy bike so I would have guessed you'll start on a 32~34 up front and 11-36 rear.
Yeah the new cluster is 11 36, I assume a 32 would make climbing easier. At 48lbs I wouldn't say its real heavy, I have even climbed a couple of hills without pushing:eek: