The Walking Dead

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Make a zombie plan.
I have one.

Every time I move house I make a zombie plan.

Current zombie plan is to grab the family, grab the axe, the bow, sleeping bags, jerry can of water, the family, stick em in the car at 3am, go to Sorell and smash the glass of the shooting supplies store, tie a chain from the tow bar of our Nissan Patrol to the pissy little grill they have in the window pull it out, grab a 223 centrefire a 22 rimfire rifle and a 12 guage double barrel shotgun and fill my space tribe bag to the rim with ammo.
Go to Taroona and hijack a boat I know is full of fuel and I know where the keys are (Sorry old highschool friend, I may have to kill you if the keys aren't where they used to be and you won't give them to me), get on the boat and head to bruny island and bunker down at a safe house I know of.
Kill anyone that comes within 50 metres of the front door.

Population of bruny is about 100 people so if I really needed to I could reduce the populous quoute easily.
Plenty of food wallaby, roo, possum, rabbit (that's what the 22 is for), plenty of fish (enough fishing gear at any house on bruny to be ample), and lots of peoples gardens growing veggies down there and farms to make my own gardens from their stocks.
Loads of fresh water, and it's only 15 minutes by boat back to Tassie incase I need any more supplies.
We'd live like kings.
My zombie plan (recently updated)

1. Steal a boat
2. Go to Bruny Island and find Harmonix
3. Bring beer
4. Profit

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Looks like it will be a Rotorburn party on Bruny, though I might need to find a bigger boat with more fuel...

wombat

Lives in a hole
Make a zombie plan.
I have one.
I never seem to make it beyond the inevitable 'weapon choice' debate. I mean obviously firearms (preferrably silenced) and maybe a cross bow are very desirable, but what about the all important hand weapon. Not the knives shoved in your belt and maybe sock, the whacking stick.

As much as it'd be nice to go domestic, a cricket bat just won't cut it. Bit too clumsy and you're always going to end up ripping the splice out when you're halfways through clubbing a horde.

I think I've narrowed mine down to either alloy baseball bat, or a crow-bar, maybe 3 ft? I reckon the bat is the sensible clubbing choice, butted handle so it won't slip out too easily, nice rounded profile that won't get wedged, and easy to get up to speed. On the other hand the crow bat is gonna be ace for cracking undead skulls open, but what happens when the end gets stuck? That's some crucial seconds lost right there. The only thing keeping the bar in the game is it's double use for prying doors and shit, and it being a last snatch at life as you try and hook it over a railing as you tumble over the edge of a roof.

Opinions? I need to decide what companies I start investing in!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Thats not a knife

Why limit yourself to one hand weapon :rip:

*edit ... everybody knows you use the fat guy to kick down the doors and act as zombie fodder ... just in case ... crowbar is out ... re Baseball Bat ... Lucille comes in pretty handy in the comics :)

Last edited:

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I never seem to make it beyond the inevitable 'weapon choice' debate. I mean obviously firearms (preferrably silenced) and maybe a cross bow are very desirable, but what about the all important hand weapon. Not the knives shoved in your belt and maybe sock, the whacking stick.

As much as it'd be nice to go domestic, a cricket bat just won't cut it. Bit too clumsy and you're always going to end up ripping the splice out when you're halfways through clubbing a horde.

I think I've narrowed mine down to either alloy baseball bat, or a crow-bar, maybe 3 ft? I reckon the bat is the sensible clubbing choice, butted handle so it won't slip out too easily, nice rounded profile that won't get wedged, and easy to get up to speed. On the other hand the crow bat is gonna be ace for cracking undead skulls open, but what happens when the end gets stuck? That's some crucial seconds lost right there. The only thing keeping the bar in the game is it's double use for prying doors and shit, and it being a last snatch at life as you try and hook it over a railing as you tumble over the edge of a roof.

Ahem....

This in one hand:
zombie killer.jpg

And this on the other arm:
sword arm.jpg

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

This is the most valuable thing you should have.

That book, a pike and a bike.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Just watched, was a weee bit anti climactic, but good to see Tyrese finally arive.
Watched it last night and yeah I thought exactly the same thing. It's almost like they are back to the start and warming up slowly to the grande finale. when this episode would have been going off it $%^&.

Interesting to see what is occurring with Ricks mental state and also I hope they flesh out the Merle / Daryl saga a bit - was surprised he didn't go back for Merles motorbike.

Liking Carl more and more, looked like in one scene he was pondering the order of who he was going to shoot in Tyrese's group.

Is Carol going to rebound onto Axle?