The You Yangs Thread

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I don't suppose Ideate was behind him at any stage with the GoPro, was he? He'd love to see himself if so.
Hmm I'm not too sure, I've only seen the first two runs that were recorded... none of the Turbulence run at the end of the day. :(

Ideate

I don't suppose Ideate was behind him at any stage with the GoPro, was he? He'd love to see himself if so.
Listen to you all you crap on while poor Boom-bagz Andrew has to caress his frother shaft all day.. poor man.

This is the ONLY footage I caught of the elusive Moore & Son. They're quite quick actually.. Felix is a gun.

[video=youtube_share;Xr75rCcS7vg]https://youtu.be/Xr75rCcS7vg[/video]

moorey

call me Mia
Listen to you all you crap on while poor Boom-bagz Andrew has to caress his frother shaft all day.. poor man.

This is the ONLY footage I caught of the elusive Moore & Son. They're quite quick actually.. Felix is a gun.

Cheers for that. I should have let you go behind him, but he will be stoked to see that. :woot:

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks for editing out the clang of the Orange, and the creaking of moorey's knees.

#hashtag
They actually operate on the same frequency, and cancel each other out. Pity it doesn't also cancel out my girly screams over most of the drops.

Took the spitty for what I planned to be its last ride tonight before stripping it to donate parts to the Alpine. I can't do it. Fuck, it's a great bike to ride. Not really better than the Five, just totally different. I think I have to keep it, and go with plan B on parts for the new machine. :pout:

slowmick

38-39"
Go Felix. I'm off the the corner of shame now. He looks way more comfortable on Turbulence than I do. Love the choice of music and editing Ideate. awesome work :thumb:

moorey

call me Mia
Was indeed Bonza music, Chigs.
Can't deny that he pushes me a bit to do lines that lately I've been wanting to balk at. :pout:
That first but of the vid, he almost hit the fuck off big A line. Glad he pulled out. Right down the very end there 3 Rocky steps before track ends. I slam on brakes and limp down them. I watched him hit it fast and clear all 3 to flat. He hasn't planned to, but got close, and just said 'fuck it' and held on :behindsofa:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Was indeed Bonza music, Chigs.
Can't deny that he pushes me a bit to do lines that lately I've been wanting to balk at. :pout:
That first but of the vid, he almost hit the fuck off big A line. Glad he pulled out. Right down the very end there 3 Rocky steps before track ends. I slam on brakes and limp down them. I watched him hit it fast and clear all 3 to flat. He hasn't planned to, but got close, and just said 'fuck it' and held on :behindsofa:
That's the bit where I went OTB, landed on my head and knocked myself out cold. Woke up winded and unable to breath, next thing I remeber is being in the carpark packing the bike away...

moorey

call me Mia
That's the bit where I went OTB, landed on my head and knocked myself out cold. Woke up winded and unable to breath, next thing I remeber is being in the carpark packing the bike away...
I know I'm not meant to giggle....but....:sorry:

redbruce

Eats Squid

Saw him (Jnr) in action on the day (didn't realise who he was), pretty fearless and a cracker of a rider for his age.

Watching him makes one wish to be many, oh so many years younger again.

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
An mate over here from the UK just sent this around.... https://www.change.org/p/administra...-no-new-sand-mines-for-the-you-yangs-precinct

I was surprised to find nothing about it on Farkin. Anything to worry about?

I would hate to think the Youies could be screwed up before I get back to civilisation, I have plenty more skin to lose to the granite out there.
Nothing to worry about. Unless you have a sandy vagina, in which case the miners will be after you too!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The sand pits are on the other side, outside the park boundaries.

A couple of my clients would give their left nuts to get in there, but it's not even a remote chance, apparently.

#nickstevensisachunt

trav

Likes Dirt
An mate over here from the UK just sent this around.... https://www.change.org/p/administra...-no-new-sand-mines-for-the-you-yangs-precinct

I was surprised to find nothing about it on Farkin. Anything to worry about?

I would hate to think the Youies could be screwed up before I get back to civilisation, I have plenty more skin to lose to the granite out there.
Quiet laughable really , nothing will directly effect the park with this new mine.All ready a new one has started operating , no one was to concerned about that one?
Some might call it a scare campaign or maybee a certain local just doesn't want it near them,who knows?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
or maybee a certain local just doesn't want it near them,who knows?
Obviously desperate, first time I've seen one of these wankafestos list mountain biking as a preferred use for a natural environment. Usually we're the ecovandals they're trying to evict.

#nickstevensisachunt

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Obviously desperate, first time I've seen one of these wankafestos list mountain biking as a preferred use for a natural environment. Usually we're the ecovandals they're trying to evict.

#nickstevensisachunt
So, who is this nick stevens chunt?