Thredbo - all you need to know

blayne&tim

Likes Dirt
me

mate i live there! for all the inexperianced ( excuse the crap spelling) take your time and it's best to get someone from raw nrg to take you for a private lesson. they'll tell you everything you need to know about the track.

Dougy

Likes Dirt
pancho said:
sounds good ! Where can one get maps etc for Jindy ? We are as yet unsure of where to stay the night - i.e. Jindy or Thredbo.
If you want to ride the Jindy trails drop into Bike and Board, on Snowy River Ave behind Nuggets Crossing, and talk to Craig who'll give you the low-down on where to go.

That must have taken ages to right but with many thanks. I'm sure it'll help me for the next time i go down to race. I think you should take up a career in writing articles in magaizines. Thanks heaps

rmx205

Squid
tredbo is good

i went to this mountain last year and i met nathan rennee and he is such a nice guy he tought me how to ride and jump things i cant wait to go back there....

scissors

Likes Bikes
Where did you find the time to write thet? It was huge!

It is an awesome post, told me everything I needed to know about Thredbo, I just wish I had seen it before I had riden Thredbo, oh well... better late than never!

dhsam

Likes Dirt

i got down thredas in 11min w/ breaks its a long track!! but im pretty much a begginer.............. i hate the fireroad!!!!!!!!!! i think the fastest time was 6 mins and the guy went 90ks on the fireroad and averages at about 70ks and hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhsam

Likes Dirt
the first time i went down cannonball i stacked it like 30 times and the 30th time was the worst I popped my AC joint and tore the AC muscle and the rotator cuf i couldn't move my arm for like 2 weeks more and couldn't ride for like 8 weeks..........ontop of that i stacked it at the top of bunny tree walks just befor you get in the trees which in winter is the top of rossi race course.
and had to walk down the whole thing with full body armour on and everything......it was the best day untill i had to walk like 2ks down the road but i went down it again recently and didn't stack it once

the motto of this story issssssss......................................................

for god sakes don't use your front brakes (as much)!!!!!!!

hey, im trying to get my posts up so i can sell and buy bikes lol :) thanx for letting me post, too bad you had no choice, ride goldie in rockhampton!

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
scissors and everyone.. thanks for the praise everyone.

didnt get up this year due to finishing school and work commitments so i havent been able to update the post or anything.

i'll be getting onto colin at the start of next season and trying to get up a few times to suss out any changes. in the meantime if people want to just add any extra info into here i'm sure that it'll be taken note of.

good to see people still using this thread over the years!

(scissors, i found time to write it one night while putting off doing an assignment:p)

Hey is there anyone on this thread, if there is please answer everones questions, how many different trails are there in thredbo?

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just wanted to say a big thankyou to the trail fairies at thredbo this year.
i went down twice, and had a friggen ball! the track was the best ive seen it.
shame its all wound up for the year. oh well nack in july with the snowboard.

thanks guys, keep it up!