Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
i always thought if you had to tell people youre cool, it automatically means youre not cool... Poor donny.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He sounds like shit, clearly not even close to recovered.. He was probably plugged back into oxygen as soon as he went back into the office..

moorey

call me Mia
He sounds like shit, clearly not even close to recovered.. He was probably plugged back into oxygen as soon as he went back into the office..
One person analysing his earlier hossy video believes that it was edited for cough breaks, and some coughs were edited out with Adobe.
Another doc who has used the meds he’s on, believes he’s high as a kite and in no fit stare to govern.
Hope it all comes out in the wash. Interesting times.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
One person analysing his earlier hossy video believes that it was edited for cough breaks, and some coughs were edited out with Adobe.
Another doc who has used the meds he’s on, believes he’s high as a kite and in no fit stare to govern.
Hope it all comes out in the wash. Interesting times.
Doubt coughs have been removed but his performance does look corrected esp around the 30 sec mark - watch how his head jerks unnaturally around the "one thing's for certain" section. Time has been snipped out there to make his delivery look more assured IMO.

moorey

call me Mia
Doubt coughs have been removed but his performance does look corrected esp around the 30 sec mark - watch how his head jerks unnaturally around the "one thing's for certain" section. Time has been snipped out there to make his delivery look more assured IMO.
It’s your field, not mine...just relaying what others have proposed.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
As his niece said yesterday, he views sickness as complete and utter weakness (hence his refusal to acknowledge the pandemic as an issue and why I think it's very, very unlikely he's faking getting it). However he's definitely faking he's better. He can't see consequences that are more than 5 minutes away so he'll keep plowing away pretending he's fine and probably make himself much, much worse in the process. Pretty much a worst case scenario in terms of an efficient recovery.