Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I'm waiting for it.

But I'd rather he recover and get publicly spanked in the elections followed up by a walk of shame in court where he is found guilty of lots of things and thrown in jail in disgrace.
How quickly do you think Ivanka will sell him out for a deal?

moorey

call me Mia
I'm waiting for it.

But I'd rather he recover and get publicly spanked in the elections followed up by a walk of shame in court where he is found guilty of lots of things and thrown in jail in disgrace.
Hard agree. Get sick AF then recover just enough to serve years of disgrace and jail time.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I'm waiting for it.

Okay how about this - his health declines significantly, has his second week crash, ICU near death scare a la old mate Boris, gets to have all his comments about the virus being no big deal date rather quickly, we get a week or so's respite of his Twitter vomit, his campaign hemorrhages, he looks weak, recovers just in time to get spanked in the election then goes to jail.

Fair compromise?

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Okay how about this - his health declines significantly, has his second week crash, ICU near death scare a la old mate Boris, gets to have all his comments about the virus being no big deal date rather quickly, we get a week or so's respite of his Twitter vomit, his campaign hemorrhages, he looks weak, recovers just in time to get spanked in the election then goes to jail.

Fair compromise?
Sounds good. Can we also have him attacked by a swarm of bees while he's saluting clouds on his balcony?

moorey

call me Mia

Fair compromise?
Compromise? It’s just a less lazy version of my comment. I’ll take it.

moorey

call me Mia
Granted, it's not a great option...but its still a better option. He's just beholden to god with questionable morals, Drumf is beholden to donors, foreign powers and religious right...and has zero morals.

moorey

call me Mia
Mike Pence the electric fence?
He's a Spiro Agnew level insurance policy...I'm not sure you wanna roll those dice.
I'll roll it.....regardless, at worst, he's a lame duck until inauguration. Mother won't let him out to play over winter anyway. He's get his best shoes wet.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
aaaand the schadenfreude levels just keep on rising! Stephen Miller's just tested positive. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fuckhead.

Question: will there actually be anyone left to campaign for the orange one in a week's time or will it be down to menstruating fearing Pence, Donny Jnr and a large bag of blow?

moorey

call me Mia
aaaand the schadenfreude levels just keep on rising! Stephen Miller's just tested positive. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fuckhead.

Question: will there actually be anyone left to campaign for the orange one in a week's time or will it be down to menstruating fearing Pence, Donny Jnr and a large bag of blow?
Shiiiit...posted before seeing yours.