Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The fact that Trump’s scorecard basically only reads “didn’t start any new wars” is not really something to crow about.
He fucked over the Kurds in Syria - nice way of showing support to a core and longtime ally in the region. Undoubtedly because he had wood for Erdogan.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
I've just been assuming he's been taking the piss this entire time...??
Yeah just taking the piss, getting the 'Orange Man Bad' clan riled up....

It's fun to trigger those whose ethos in life is "agree with my opinions or GTFO"

Kind of like being drunk at a pub and trying to have a serious conversation with another opinionated drunkard..

Hilarity and sometimes fifty cuffs ensues

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
If that's you're conclusion...I don't think you get it at all.
But that's the only thing you know how to argue, so that's what you'll ascribe to make your job easier.
Are we waiting for Trump's concession speech until the ban stick get a'swingin?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Obama had what? 550 odd drone strikes with a 90% civilian casualty ratio?
The sweet taste of freedom...no reporting of civilian deaths is good, neither is war. It all seems unnecessary to me. Any a quick good and wank on Wikipedia indicates you have just pulled a random number out. It's good bait. The figures reported are much lower than you suggest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civ...cit intelligence exonerated them posthumously.

I haven't read the whole article, so maybe there is more to be found by digging deeper.

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahaha, no I’m just being a dick. The first post you referred to was also a joke and an embellishment.

Waging war on foreign soil has been a fixture of American foreign policy since Pearl Harbour.

It goes back a lot further than pearl harbour. America was founded through war and expanded by hook or by crook from its earliest days, remember the Alamo. The Munroe Doctrine is probably the key moment to when they began engaging in war of some sort on foreign soils and fighting colonialism in their hemisphere.

They are a warlike nation.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
It goes back a lot further than pearl harbour. America was founded through war and expanded by hook or by crook from its earliest days, remember the Alamo. The Munroe Doctrine is probably the key moment to when they began engaging in war of some sort on foreign soils and fighting colonialism in their hemisphere.

They are a warlike nation.
Yes, you’re right of course. A country born of violent dispossession of indigenous peoples’ lands, the violent overthrow of its colonialist overlords, violent civil war and consistent and systematic violence against its minority communities, it always had designs on the position of superpower. But it’s really since entry into WWII that it’s taken up the role of Robocop.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Yes, you’re right of course. A country born of violent dispossession of indigenous peoples’ lands, the violent overthrow of its colonialist overlords, violent civil war and consistent and systematic violence against its minority communities, it always had designs on the position of superpower. But it’s really since entry into WWII that it’s taken up the role of Robocop.
This isn’t about Australia.