Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Well here it is; Trump's last gasp at winning (now Rudy has been sidelined) getting his sycophant mate / bitch TedCruzforhumanpresident to lean on Texas to sue four of the states that flipped (they didn't include Arizona for some reason, probably horoscope related). This goes directly the to the Supreme Court, so Amy Covid Barrett - the MAGAs last best hope - could yet deliver a Trump second term via a completely transparent subversion of democracy.

It won't work. But we're past that, this is all what @ForkinGreat said - sowing seeds of doubt in the process and getting Trump supporters to believe democracy doesn't work.

moorey

call me Mia
Well here it is; Trump's last gasp at winning (now Rudy has been sidelined) getting his sycophant mate / bitch TedCruzforhumanpresident to lean on Texas to sue four of the states that flipped (they didn't include Arizona for some reason, probably horoscope related). This goes directly the to the Supreme Court, so Amy Covid Barrett - the MAGAs last best hope - could yet deliver a Trump second term via a completely transparent subversion of democracy.

It won't work. But we're past that, this is all what @ForkinGreat said - sowing seeds of doubt in the process and getting Trump supporters to believe democracy doesn't work.
Yeah, nah. Every court has dismissed or refused to hear cases because of no evidence......even the 6/3 SCOTUS isn't going to be able to save this one for him.

moorey

call me Mia
Blind Patriotism - this is what drives the USA and Trump in particular struck and still strikes a chord with most Americans - MAGA anyone?
It's not even patriotism, it's just partisonism (is that even a word?). They know in their hearts that Trump et al aren't doing it for murica, but he hates the same people they hate (or he at least says he does), so he's on their team and that's all that matters.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You know how there are several images of trump on the internet that he doesnt like because they are not flattering? Image if someone photoshopped an L on his forehead and circulated those... much betterer.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You know how there are several images of trump on the internet that he doesnt like because they are not flattering? Image if someone photoshopped an L on his forehead and circulated those... much betterer.
Wouldn't it be better to throw him in jail and let one of the inmates do that to him with a shiv?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
You know how there are several images of trump on the internet that he doesnt like because they are not flattering?
Really?!? Cus like every single image I see of the diet coke and fast food addled orange spray can addicted corpulent fuck is unflattering.
Kinda reminds of Rimmer
No! You can't ruin that show for me.
Wouldn't it be better to throw him in jail and let one of the inmates do that to him with a shiv?
Hence better option.

PJO

in me vL comy

So far one of the two 11th-hour cases before the Supreme Court has been rejected: