Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Minlak

custom titis
So weird left field idea just popped into my head - Do you think he is doing this as a distraction? All the people lining up to have a piece of him when he isn’t president is it a distraction ploy for their benefit- like he finally goes and they are like thanks fuck and run away

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
So far one of the two 11th-hour cases before the Supreme Court has been rejected:
Love it, a unanimous 9-0 FUCK OFF from the SC when 2/3rds of the appointed judges are supposed to be Trump's allies. The Texas one should get an even more amusing response.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
So weird left field idea just popped into my head - Do you think he is doing this as a distraction? All the people lining up to have a piece of him when he isn’t president is it a distraction ploy for their benefit- like he finally goes and they are like thanks fuck and run away
Well I'd argue everything he does is a distraction from his total ineptitude as a leader but I'll save that boring rant for later. I'd wager it's all to keep his base "energised" and keep Trump happy. He's reportedly been very sad and mopey lately.

As for the people lining up, they'll be coming for him with pitchforks regardless of how he behaves these next few weeks. He's made too many powerful enemies and done too many stupid things.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
As for the people lining up, they'll be coming for him with pitchforks regardless of how he behaves these next few weeks. He's made too many powerful enemies and done too many stupid things.
Plus, with him threatening the world that he will run again in 2024... that has got to create some very powerful motivation to put him in nice matching orange overalls. As much as I'd love to see it, I doubt he'll do jail time, but any black mark that stops him running again, will be enough.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Well, here comes the fucking coup d'etat attempt. Cunts. God Jesus Fucking Christ, can someone wack trump, pence & all the associated shitstains now?!?!?
Even if it fails miserably, the attempt does not bode well for the Muricans' so-called democracy.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Well, here comes the fucking coup d'etat attempt. Cunts. God Jesus Fucking Christ, can someone wack trump, pence & all the associated shitstains now?!?!?
Even if it fails miserably, the attempt does not bode well for the Muricans' so-called democracy.

It's all a mummer's farce by the Republicans who are literally and justifiably terrified of the damage an unhinged and vengeful Trump will do to the GOP if he suspects even for a second they're not 100% behind his delusions*. If he decides to turn the MAGAs against them it'll probably splinter / destroy the Republican Party. You can already see the damage Fox News is receiving for perceived "disloyalty" (aka telling the truth).

It'll fail like all the other attempts, I wouldn't be surprised if it got turfed unanimously by the SC. A bored 5 year old would have come up with a better plan.

And I actually like Trump alive. Dead he becomes a martyr. Alive he suffers consequences for his actions...

*Either that or Trump has serious, Epstein level shit on several Republicans (Cruz and Graham especially).

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It's all a mummer's farce by the Republicans who are literally and justifiably terrified of the damage an unhinged and vengeful Trump will do to the GOP if he suspects even for a second they're not 100% behind his delusions*. If he decides to turn the MAGAs against them it'll probably splinter / destroy the Republican Party. You can already see the damage Fox News is receiving for perceived "disloyalty" (aka telling the truth).

It'll fail like all the other attempts, I wouldn't be surprised if it got turfed unanimously by the SC. A bored 5 year old would have come up with a better plan.

And I actually like Trump alive. Dead he becomes a martyr. Alive he suffers consequences for his actions...

*Either that or Trump has serious, Epstein level shit on several Republicans (Cruz and Graham especially).
If the Orange shitstain is dead, he just becomes a bumper sticker, or some shitty flag or banner. Shitstain's base, by and large, seem to have the attention spans of goldfish, IMO. All they need is a new set of conditioning. They know they have been politically disenfranchised for decades, but didn't have the brain cells to rub together to realise that orange shitstain was no different, and was in fact worse than the previous administrations of rich people who didn't give a fuck about them.

The massive upside of the orange shitstain being dead: It can't talk or tweet any more, the media can move on and focus on other crap.

None of this Tony abbott whining and bitching FOR EVER, after he got booted from being PM.

PJO

in me vL comy

I was reading here that it might just be a way for the Texan AG Ken Paxton to try to get in with Trumpy so that he could receive a pardon.

moorey

call me Mia
I was reading here that it might just be a way for the Texan AG Ken Paxton to try to get in with Trumpy so that he could receive a pardon.
Yep. He’s in a pile of shit. Already awaiting charges of misappropriation of funds (twice), and his 7 senior deputies have reported him to the FBI now for other matters. Just trying to get noticed for a pardon.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The massive upside of the orange shitstain being dead: It can't talk or tweet any more, the media can move on and focus on other crap.
Fair, but massive upside of him being alive is he gets ignored because there's no reason to pay attention to him cus he ain't no Prez. He'll haaaaate that, it'll drive him literally insane. The only reason he does anything is to get attention (and money).
Worse, he becomes the patriarch of one of his children's movements.
He dies and his children ride a wave of sympathy that'll carry them much further than they'd get otherwise. Particularly Ivanka.
If that's true then it all makes sense. Perhaps these snivelling little cunts need to look up what the punishment for sedition is. They clearly don't know.