Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Two more of Sidney Powell's cases thrown out of court. Apparently just copy and paste from Wisconsin and Arizona cases, literally
Hey, at least these ones weren't filled with typos or claiming Trump benefitted from electoral fraud like the ones she filed last week.

She's a completely cooked unit that one, peak batshit. I hope her preaching for Trump supporters to boycott the "rigged" Senate run offs in Georgia is taken up very enthusiastically.

EDIT: oh.... no these ones were also filled with typos. As you were.

PJO

in me vL comy
Hey, at least these ones weren't filled with typos or claiming Trump benefitted from electoral fraud like the ones she filed last week.

She's a completely cooked unit that one, peak batshit. I hope her preaching for Trump supporters to boycott the "rigged" Senate run offs in Georgia is taken up very enthusiastically.

EDIT: oh.... no these ones were also filled with typos. As you were.
The Kraken is strong with this one.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Bet he followed through.
Rudy is just a cooked cunt. It's retarded the way he and the orange shitstain are essentially poisoning things for Biden and the democrats, by telling the dumbcunt orange shitstain followers lies about.... everything. George Carlin was right. The planet's fine **, the people are fucked.

**given a chance to recover

Minlak

custom titis
Blind Patriotism - this is what drives the USA and Trump in particular struck and still strikes a chord with most Americans - MAGA anyone?
So when he does stuff he does it by attacking the very core of what Americans believe in - I mean after all they are the greatest country in the world - The leader of the free world - a “Superpower” and any other grandiose claims you can throw out there.
So they are divided- The war we have with China will unite them - it’s a pity it’s going to have such a great cost to humanity for the egos of a few men.