Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Although he is pushing the ‘i didn’t start any new wars’ line.
Oh yeah he was a veritable dove, but private bone spurs still managed to multiply the drone strike rate to a metric shitload, refused to report resulting deaths and ensured the US / Coaltion started killing more civilians in Afghanistan than the Taliban according to UN figures.

Plus there was the ordered airstrikes on Tehran and other Iranian cities early last year that got called off at the 11th hour when someone explained to him (presumably with crayons) that starting a war and killing heaps of civilians might be bad for his reelection chances.

moorey

call me Mia
TBH, Barron is the only one I have any hope and sympathy for. Imagine being named after the pseudonym your dad used to self promote and lie.
I reckon he'll be the only one to genuinely shun the limelight as he gets older. Tiff did for a while, until she saw more grift potential, and Don remembered she existed.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Imagine being named after the pseudonym your dad used to self promote and lie.
Yep. You literally cannot make this shit up.

I have some hope for Tiff though too. Her grifting attempts have always looked a bit uncomfortable (like she has a conscience or something) and she's always been a bit of a shunned outlier. The massively increased toxicity of the Trump brand might be enough for her (and Barron) to avoid it.

I'm looking forward to the Melania / Ivanka shitfight once the former files for divorce. They clearly hate each other so should be fun to watch.

moorey

call me Mia
Tiffs half arsed attempt to cash in make me despise her even more than if she’d jumped right in.
As Confucius said ‘Do or do not, there is no try’.
*fuck Star Wars.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Geee, Donald really got these guys firmly on the hook. I'll never understand anyone's devotion to politics like this.
I think the Native Americans wouldn't mind a bit of 'Our land' too.
dumb cunce doing dumb cunt things. IMO, It does show that the decades of Murdoch propaganda and conditioning is effective, as well as a large population of ignorant and gullible people feeding uncritically on online content composed of lies and misinformation.