Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Apparently 150 pardons dropping now - seems like it might be including the Tiger King too
Lots of actually decent and fair ones....sprinkled with a health dose of people who lied for him, frauds, con men, and filthy white collar criminals. Steve Bannon ticked all the latter boxes.
The next 8-10 hours will tell all. Lots of violent plots and schemes already uncovered....but I will eat my shorts if the day goes without violence and shootings.

Minlak

custom titis
Lots of actually decent and fair ones....sprinkled with a health dose of people who lied for him, frauds, con men, and filthy white collar criminals. Steve Bannon ticked all the latter boxes.
The next 8-10 hours will tell all. Lots of violent plots and schemes already uncovered....but I will eat my shorts if the day goes without violence and shootings.
Apparently 70 full pardons and 70 commuted sentences- the stand out is of course Steve Bannon as mentioned - Tiger King missed out :)

moorey

call me Mia
LOL, at the redirect of Antifa's website

http://www.antifa.com
So...someone registered a website, because there probably wasn’t one already for it, and gave it a redirect? I didn’t find it impressive when Liberals did it to trump supporting sites, and I’m not any more impressed now that some snowflakes are doing it.
BTW, maga.com isn’t owned either, it seems. You should register it and direct it to pictures of a Republican human centipede.