UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg RSA

oldstinky75

Likes Dirt
How farkin good was that. The commentary from Warner just killed it. Shame not to see Mick make it. Don't know what the neighbours thought of me yellin out "Punch it Steve, punch it."

Isildur

The Real Pedant
OMF, WTF happened to mick? Just watched him walking down, with the bars hanging off like nothing else... Plus, he's limping! Fuck me, must've been a massive crash!

Props to Gwin though. That was a massive run! 6.8 second up when he finished!!

Bring Fort Bill!!

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Can someone post a top ten?

Freecaster was horrible tonight. Then my live timimng feed died about 4 riders from the finish.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Big 'off to snap a stem.....:eek:

Hopefully he's ok . He was walking....limping though. who knows how he will feel tomorrow ?

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
such a shame that mick crashed out, he was looking at least at a podium in the form he was in.
Still massive props to Gwin, pretty crazy to win a world cup when 2009 was his first full year on the circuit. definetely a contender for the overall this year.

also it was awesome to see peaty finish on the podium, after his bad start to last season i was kind of thinking he was losing it, great to see him back up there. Same goes for Barel, to finish 4th after having his bad run of injuries shows the dedication the man has.

now we have to wait another 4 or 5 weeks for Fort William :(