use of 'nazi'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi,
i was gonna post in the other topic but it's locked.
Personally, im not affected/offended by people saying this nazi or that guys a nazi but some people maybe.
Im just asking for people to be a bit more thoughtful or expand their vocab.

This is OT but i think it's somewhat inportant.

PS. this doesnt mean if i ever refer to someone as a nazi you can all flame me :p :lol:

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry if your offended buy the word nazi, its just a common name that came to my head, 'forum nazi'.

:|

MrPlow

TMBC
I would be offended. My gandfather (in-law) was a Nazi (called hitlers children, he waz 16) and although he never fought in the war, (got called to front line as US infiltrated Germany, I could tell you stories that would make you hurl. This word should not be slanged. Sorry to be harsh, but it hits the spot.
Just go to http://www.annefrank.dk/Photos.htm
We should never forget what an awful thing this is. Words can not describe it. I encorage all who use this word, or who are not offended by it to go to this link. Or if you are travelling the world why not drop in at Bergen-Belsen, a concentration camp. Don't bother about taking a cut lunch :wink: You won't feel like eating it I assure you! (I have been there, it sucked, but opened my eyes!)

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i ahve to admit, i got halfway down those photos and thought of closing the window.

That is the reason we have to think beofre we type

MrPlow

TMBC
Thanks Simo, they are disturbing. I totally freaked when I went there, those photos are life size!! And my grandfather snook a peak at a concentration camp when he was there. Dude, so awful!! To see mass graves (hundreds of thousands) in the flesh is surreal in such a bad way. Thanks for having a look. I am certainly not going to touch that link again any time soon. :wink:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if there's ONE thing that pissed me off it's people who deny the hollocost (i know wrong spelling)
how can people be so cruel and bloody.....there's no word. THOSE people need to be put back in line

MrPlow

TMBC
Makes you proud doesn't it :?: (NOT!!) The scary thing is nazi's still exist. My wife's cousin (kul goth german chick) was out with us at a goth club (frEAky, but sometimes quite erotic :? ) drinking banana flavoured beer (FREAKIER!!, not at all erotic, or even yummy) when some neo's walked past the club (Black boots with white shoe laces, skin heads). She freaked and said last time an american bunch was over (not with her, she was just at the weird ass club) and the neoz caught their accent; belted the shit out of them! scary... They need a wake up call!
If people just went mountain biking it would be so much better... (bit crowded perhaps)

wombat

Lives in a hole
SHIT! I don't want those people on the trails!

It makes you wonder what sort of environment you have to grow up in though to turn out like that...

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
here in sweden there are a lot of neo-nazi's its not fun. they are often in the news because they have been stering up some shit.

the bigest problem is that if you like your hair short (a number 2) or less allover the neo's thinkyou are one of them!!!!

banana beer cool weiss beir with banana juice its a aquired taste.

nick

wombat

Lives in a hole
Does that beer taste like beer or like banana? I'm trying to imagine them mixed, but I just can't.

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
that just simply makes me sick, why and how can some1 bring themselfve to do a thing like that to inoocent people, i know this will sound like im stupid, but especially to children, they have their hole life ahead of them and fukken dick nobs come and do that. its sick and horrible

wombat

Lives in a hole
That doesn't sound stupid. Crime against anyone is awful, but against children is worse, for a number of reasons.

schmook

Likes Dirt
my rant

ok this is not about the loose usage of 'nazi' but in the same vein.

I'm doing the Deborah Harry thing to my hair, very very blonde. I have been approached a couple of times by 'nazi' types! ARGH.
The last time was only about a fortnight ago when I was on the bus. A a balding, slightly plump middle aged man plodded up the aisle and sat down next to me. He spoke with some type of european accent came at sat next to me and told me an anti-semetic joke. What a wanker! I had to laught at him because of all the blondes you could sit next to and try to impress with racist humour he chose the one with a jewish mother.

Unfortunately I think many people have learnt little from our lessons in history class about the atrocities of WWII. (well any war really)
Look at how anti-muslim alot of Australia is now. You hear dumb rumours abotu christmas being banned at child care centres. Hello? Muslems believe J.C existed, they don't object to a bit of Christmas. (but hang on don't most of us scoff at the christmas decorations in Myer at the end of September?) Heard the one about the public swimming pool in Port Hedland how it is closed down one day a week so the female refugees can bathe without being seen by men? Its bullshit! A good friend of mine lives in P.H, her husband is a landscaper for the council, yes works on the garden at the pool and they confirmed the rumour is just dumb shit motherfuckers make up when they are bored.
(yeah, and thats a really tame urban myth about muslems. I know theres worse)

I'm really anti-war, I could harp on for ages why wars are so wrong. I have relatives so fucked up from WWII, being in work and cencentration camps in Europe, Changi, or just serving in the forces. These people are not normal, they are scarred more than I can comprehend. I've met an old man that was in Dresden when it was firebombed. A lot of people are so greedy, perhaps if they sincerely respected the hard times of our elders and our ancestors there would be less greed and less war.

Mountain bikes are so great because you don't have to pour petrol inside of them.

I sound like a hippy!

G

those photos are graphic. I am very interested in the holocaust for some reason i like to learn about it. I dont know why it just interests me

Status
Not open for further replies.