User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

Maurice.

Banned
By the "text" over the S&D, I think you mean all those other tabs? Unfortunately I can't change that, it automatically makes that new row.

As for the domain name, as you know, it's $20 a year, so if all the mods got together it'd be like $4 each.

I could find that in a gutter!
Well than change the style of the page. there are heaps of other great ones.
EDIT: sorry, shouldn't be teeling you how to do your job, do you what you think is acceptable.

adman

Likes Dirt
Check it now.

I've merged some of the categories together to make room.

Also - what do people think of the sponsor section? Is there anything I should add?

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Firstly Adman can you please sig the website? It would be helpful to all I think and mitch please put the website on the first page of this thread because I don't think it is there. And have we aproached anyone for sponsors? I know it is just to show some talent but nothing like a bit of motovation?

Aproach Dick Smith... Something like that but maybe we should wait till it gets bigger / more finalized.

Cheers

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just recieved a message from Todd at Krank Bikes, and he has thought, 5% discount to any products instore to all entrants, and 10% to all top 5 in the prelim rounds.
I will pass it onto Mitch, and hopefully, come to a conclusion by tommorow.
So if this goes thorugh entrants get 5% off?
You will gotta make sure they submit to get the discount, or else you will get the cheap kids coming in;)

adman

Likes Dirt
Firstly Adman can you please sig the website?
Cheers
I've seen Ty with a link in his sig. My thoughts are that everyone interested in it uses exactly the same sig line so that it gets reinforced- people see the same thing over and over again, they'll realise it's something bigger than a stupid thread.

Anybody got an idea for a slogan to go in everyones sig?

Could just do a boring "Support the Rotorburn film community - enter the competition!"... but that's just bloody lame...:(

adman

Likes Dirt
You would have them disabled or something.

just go to your user CP, it'll have the option there somewhere.

adman

Likes Dirt
Yeah, just go User CP > Settings and Options > Edit Options. then go to the bottom and there's the option "enable signitures" or something.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Silly question but we do have permission to call this the 'rotorburn' video comp from scott right? And for the sig rotorburn's best video makers put to the test .... Link

Ill keep thinkng if that one is a no.

Cheers

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Silly question but we do have permission to call this the 'rotorburn' video comp from scott right? And for the sig rotorburn's best video makers put to the test .... Link
Ill keep thinkng if that one is a no.
We have absolutely no permission.
Its just a user created video comp.