W.A. riders

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
hey,
I live in Roleystone (in the hills) and i mainly make my own stuff, from north shore to jumps and rythems, to drops and gaps.
I am in the process of getting my new bike 06 Giant Faith 1 in about 14 days now:D
I plan to start racing, i think i have what it takes:eek: haha
Can anyone give me some help on clubs and were to go for racing and the details?

Cheers Pat
Hi Pat, I live in Mt Nasura, I'd be interested in hitting up some shore stuff if you have a local track ;)
I've got an 06 Faith 2, you've made a good choice of bike :)

I'm thinking of racing next season too.

Justin.

Patrick88

Likes Bikes
yeh, ok thankyou!
i am very pleased with my new ride! just got to get the suspension tuned in and set up to what is good for me.
Yeh i have some shore on my block but not much, i live up the brookton hwy a little bit just past Peet road.
i ride the canning mills track quite often but have not yet taken my faith up there. Cant wait!
should go riding with a few of u guys.
i am 15.

pat

cvbass

Likes Dirt
Hey, just moved over here from bendigo, vic so looking for some people to ride with... I live in high wycombe, so not far from the goatfarm, will probably be up there saturday and maybe out at mundaring too... Oh I ride a black Demo9, with a blue 661 helmet, say hi if you see me!

Last edited:

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good on you Darcy for starting this up and keeping it running, its needed!
I'm finally back riding now after 3 months off with a broken frame.
I ride a NS Streetlegal now, street, dirt and park tickle my fancy.
Spent the time off the bike building and have a ramp to landing setup and a set of dirtjumps (clay) down in Rockingham.
Looking at riding a fair bit this week before i go in for an operation.
Hopefully hit up Manning and Perth as well as riding down in Rocko.
If anyones keen for a ride let me know!
Rex.

xc_machine

Likes Dirt
Geraldton is a medium sized town.
We have 2 main XC tracks and a downhill course that is quite alright!
Greenough is home to the first which is an 18km course that is quite flat and hard, although it does have some soft beach santowards the end.

Chapman river is great. The enire track is around 10kms but is a heap more technical and fun.

The downhill track is located about 8-10kms out of geraldton and is a great simple run.

Anyone in Geraldton willing to get a ride organised? PM!

utester

Likes Bikes
Hello Perth dudes! Ok, I live up in the northern 'burbs but go everywhere for a ride. When im in Perth I am out on the road every day for a road ride and about 2-3 times a week up in the hills for a XC ride out through Pickering Brook, Mundaring and everything in between (munda biddi, little oven, katamorda, kala circuit etc)... I have been doing a few long ones to get my fitness back up to scratch after a nasty accident but also have a DH bike and would be happy to do runs with anyone.

PM me if anyone is keen for weekend or during the week rides. I have been riding the hills of Perth for about 10 years now and the people on the ride the better!

Cheers, Paul.

hey

hey guys and girls
im liam and i live in dwelii i ride a da bomb molotov and i ride with three other duals so if ur out doing dh or intown doing dj hollaaa and we would be happy to show u some tracks and jumps:):) we are mostly out toms crossing on weekends mainly sunday in arvo so yeh catya:)

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey there West Aussies.

We're looking at moving to Nannup, bit out of the way but looks like heaps of forestry tracks & the Munda Biddi soon to come through. Never know may even start up a B&B if we get the right house - or if we can get a bit of acerage I'll have to build my own tracks:D
Looked at Perth but places were pretty expensive and it was all just suburbia, hills were nice but even still don't like living much in a big city.

Thought I'd keep a tab on this thread for when we end up doing trips to Perth or Albany etc (have family in Albany). I'm keen on riding but my husband isn't so much.

We're moving at the end of the year. Anyone from around Nannup?

bbrz4

Likes Bikes
Hey guys im new here

my names mitch and i started riding street park and dj's about 2 months ago.
i live in bayswater in perth and if your lookin for a street or park sesh hit me up.
i am 14

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
go onto www.wafreeride.com bbrz4 we have street rides organised on there every now and then, come to think of it i will organise one soonish, ill post it up on here too just incase you dont see it

shenanigans

Likes Dirt
digging up this thread to get this section cranking, any wa riders on farkin let your presence be known, we might organise a huge ride somewhere just to get the group of riders who use farkin together, which may then bring more riders together through people hooking up for rides with and without using the forum.

see rexys thread.

jp funk

Likes Dirt
nannup

nah dont live there but the downhill state track that was used in the first state round this year. nice and fast big double bout 50 meters into it and then after that there is a rock drop/garden and then into the woods for fully walled up berms and 3 small steps
hoped i helped:)

jordan

Last edited:

backdoor

Likes Bikes
Oh Yeah! move to Nannup! Hills galore, plenty of rednecks with guns shooting roos but that comes with living in the bush. So much territory down there to ride, even if you want to head inland more to bridgetown, balingup wa there are almost endless possibilites... Have fun you lucky bugger

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So you reckon a Norco Rampage would suit the terrain?
My abilities - well that's something that would need work:eek: because there ain't no hills here in Cobar & well we didn't live in Townsville quite long enough to have a go (moved just after the Mt Stewart track was completed).

backdoor

Likes Bikes
nannup

Around nannup you'd be able to find a big variety of terrain I'd say. I actually lived down that way when I was a grom, before I started riding so most of the time I was mainly chasing surf between the capes. There's nice spots around Margs to ride XC i guess, through Boranup forest and the rest of the national park. Thats not too far from Nannup (when I say not far I mean in county terms, like a hlf hr- 45 mins drive to the next town kinda thing). Or closer to Nannup theres plenty of steeper stuff. I have mates who go out there doing hill climbs on their dirt bikes n stuff

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like I'll easily find new trails to keep it interesting. For just plain riding I see there's plenty of forestry tracks around the area to get lost on too, but I'm certainly keen to get on some "real" tracks at some stage. Hopefully my husband won't mind going for short trips when hes home so I can go out riding.
I am very much familiar riding the tracks that dirtbikes have made around here in Cobar because there isn't really anything else. Although I hear the new local dentist & her hubby are into mtb, hmm I think I better make an appointment to get a new filling in my tooth;)
Country terms work for me, the nearest major town to us now (and nearest bike shop) is 3hrs away.

just joined up
sik of riding of the same drop offs/jumps/whatever! we ride in tha melville area tryin 2 find anythin to get us off the ground!!!!:D we all still 2 young to get to hills. If anyones got some useful info for me and the boys to entertain us it would be a great help

thanks