W.A. riders

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
nannup.

yeah im kinda a local. well live about 50minutes away near bunbury.

good riding there. personally i wouldnt like to live there. i think theres as good a tracks for riding and a much more healthy scene outside of bunbury (dardanup and surrounding towns.) donnybrook is a good place thats still got a country town vibe and is reasonably close to good trails. or dardanup. (by healthy scene i mean group rides 3 times a week without fail and endless kilometers of trail)

If your askin me??? well my bikes abit heavy for xc,suppose youd call it street we usually around Garden city(if you've heard of it) theres some good sections around there! theres a few tracks around the area. But anything will do as long as it consists of MTB riding and jumps :)

My bikes abit heavy for xc,suppose youd call it street we usually around Garden city(if you've heard of it) theres some good sections around there! theres a few tracks around the area. But anything will do as long as it consists of MTB riding and jumps :)[/QUOTE]

jp funk

Likes Dirt
ever heard of skate parks :confused::confused: there are some sik ones basicly in any suburbs surounding the perth metro area hope i helped:)

northshore rider

Likes Bikes
My bikes abit heavy for xc,suppose youd call it street we usually around Garden city(if you've heard of it) theres some good sections around there! theres a few tracks around the area. But anything will do as long as it consists of MTB riding and jumps :)
[/QUOTE]

hey whos this??

i live down the road from garbo

jp funk

Likes Dirt
well i live no where near you mate but maby you parents could drop you off at the goat farm or something on the weekend if youve been there before. its way better than just riding down the street looking for drop offs but other than that you could find a non vacant black of land and build some dirt jumps there eventually the ranger will come and tell you off but its fun while it lasts i dont know why they bother us when there not catching all the taggers and what not:mad:

any way i hope i helped

kernsy

Likes Dirt
i am probably goin to be at goat farm onn sunday morning
i also live kinda close to u i live in mosman park

Yeh soooo wanna go up there though!
goin up this weekend wouldnt be too good!! you seen the weather forecast???:confused:
yeh weve built some DJ i a vacant block before and when we got back after a couple of weeks they where trashed.

yehh hard to get up there parents always working might have to wait till im on my P's, its near Mundaring right?? and what type of trails?tracks are there???

protecon

Likes Dirt
I'm in North Freo so I can always shuttle people out if I'm heading anywhere.
If you've got facebook - sign up for Ridertech - I've put a few locations up.

adamenp

Likes Bikes
Hi
I ride a bit at the Goat Farm love it there its great fun. Buh does anyone know of any other spots with some good dirt jumps around Perth ???
thanks nick

xc_machine

Likes Dirt
what's the goat farm actually like? I've heard lost about it, but havn't actually had the chance to get there.

any info appreciated.

oh, and where exactly in perth is it?

thanks

adamenp

Likes Bikes
what's the goat farm actually like? I've heard lost about it, but havn't actually had the chance to get there.

any info appreciated.

oh, and where exactly in perth is it?

thanks
The goat farm is located near Midland, its just off Great Eastern Highway towards Mundaring. It is a great place to go riding, it has many tracks including downhill ones, there are big drops and awesome jumps to. It is well worth going there !!!! :D