What are you listening to NOW?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah black sabbath deffinately plays a big part in uncle acid. And all stoner rock bands I think, pretty influential.

I never really gave them much thought untill watching this video.

Still my favourite sabbath song. And those bmx trails are amazing, art in their own right.

@Freediver thanks mate! Thoroughly enjoyed that. Perfect for a cruisey saturday morning as I bum around the backyard. God I love good headphones.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I'm glad someone still remembers what head phones are! Fuck me I listen to other people's poor choice of music too often.

Those jumps are sick! And the berms...sexy big walled out scoops!!!! Mmmmm. How's this dude's form? Love a bit of trail side smack.

Attachments

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There sooooo handy for drowning out all the other crap, if I wanna listen to music I don’t want to hear the neighbours domestic aswell damnit. Put the bloody spawn on a leash if they’re causing that much shit. Now mums doing her drum lessons, so back the headphones go.

Trailside banter is one thing bmx deffinately got right, sooooo much shit talk. Love it.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Listening to Tex now....

Harry Was A Bad Bugger.
It was a great gig. Not the best I’ve ever seen from the Beasts but amazing to see Brian Hooper up there out of the hospital playing like a madman in a wheelchair 4 day’s before he died.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Really taken by Kate Tempest - Let them eat chaos

Not a genre that I usually go for, but the lyrics are exceptional and good minimal production.

Recommend listening to the whole album in a session to appreciate the writing.