What are you listening to NOW?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Listening to some guy cough in the damn library at Uni.... Talk about annoying! Wish i bought my iPod along =[

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chick next to me keeps playing some Miley Cyrus song on loop. I wish someone hadn't stolen my mp3 player.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hold the Line - Toto

bit old but watever.....

Time Like These: Foo Fighters
Just stirring - lets see how many people bite.
Old? What is wrong with people these days? A song is released, then a year or two - or more extremely in the current pop trend, 3 weeks - later and its dubbed 'old'? Whatever the hell was wrong with 'old' music? The vast, vast majority of the stuff I listen to comes from the '80s. Back when people actually sang on tone and guitarists and real metal existed.

Last edited:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Staring at the Sun - Tv on the Radio

No-One Sleeps When I'm Awake - The Sounds

In This City - Iglu and Hartly

When Your Heart Stops Beating - Plus 44

Dawn of the Dead - Does it Offend You, Yeah?

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
The new Megadeth Album - Endgame.

Some of their best work to date. Now I am even more pissed that I cant get to the Megadeth/Slayer show coming up.

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
Lately, it has been a melbourne band called De Jah Groove. Good quality aussie reggae/roots/rock or roots rock reggae (bob marley fans will know this one hah). Download their album Rock Bottom Jackpot off iTunes, play it loud and just chill out!

ps, This is in no way an advertisementto make money, the band has split up two years ago, and i couldnt find it in the shops. Have a look at their myspace page for some previews!

Jarrad

Lorday

Eats Squid
Albums in order:

Come with us - The Chemical Brothers.
Push the button - The Chemical Brothers
State of the Art - Hilltop Hoods

Mega chilled night so far.

Maurice.

Banned
Was listening to some Grizzly Bear before, then some God is an astronaut, now I'm just reppin nickelodean and watching Kenan and Kel:D