What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
The worst part is my wife asked me if I had the right tools to fit it, I said no so she said just to take it to the bike shop :mad:. I was supposed to take it for a test run tomorrow before next weeks Enduro at Maydena :rolleyes:. I also won't be able to get to the bike shop until Saturday next week...
Enter @pink poodle stage left with the hammer and block of wood ...

Must be so disappointing dude, sorry to hear. Still, funny as fuck that a LBS could stuff that up so badly.

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Enter @pink poodle stage left with the hammer and block of wood ...

Must be so disappointing dude, sorry to hear. Still, funny as fuck that a LBS could stuff that up so badly.
My MIL lives with us and is currently away, so my wife just wanted a nice day with her and my daughter swimming, shopping etc. To be honest, I didn't even properly look at the bike as I had some other stuff to do. I only had this page open, then started starring at the picture of the bike before realizing it was put in backwards :eek:

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Put together the Torrent, figured out i'd forgotten something in collecting parts for it - rear brake now too short so will need a new hose. Took it out for a ride anyway, loving it so far. Geez those 210 OneUp droppers are long, so good to finally have enough drop.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Ace ride today... we only did 5km in an hour and a quarter ha ha. But a pretty steep climb and a lot of trees down to scramble over/under/through plus some exploring. It was the new trail connecting Lake Mountain with Marysville, and we were at the Marysville lower end. We were already stuffed from a steep walk, and only got a taste of the trail, but want to go back for sure. Coming down was a hoot. Already planning a drive to the top, ride down and Uber back up, or maybe take my VStrom to get back up.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I had my mate come off at about 35km/h about a bike length in front of me. Front wheel hit his bike and I was OTB, left knee and right forearm took the brunt, and left arm went right through his rear wheel. Left index finger took a big hit, very sore. Left knee is trash.

I jokingly thought to myself, and stated to the boys when I was lying in pain beside the track that I need my knee pads in case one of you fuckers come off in front. Next time I will wear the pads.

The bike is fine, I have these great BMX screw in bar caps and they did a great job. Time to use the huge amounts of sick leave I have. Hopefully all superficial, i can still bend my index finger but had to brake with my middle on the ride out.

Had a shower and cleaned it up. Before after and shot with old mate who had knee pads.

Attachments