What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Had to ride back home about 2km into a ride this morning and change a crank arm out. The bolt came loose and the pedaling deformed the mounting hole. Screwing it back in didn't help and the bolt get coming lose due to leverage forces from the deformed mounting hole.

After that, went back out and smashed 16km and had a sauna (without the bike).

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Had to ride back home about 2km into a ride this morning and change a crank arm out. The bolt came loose and the pedaling deformed the mounting hole. Screwing it back in didn't help and the bolt get coming lose due to leverage forces from the deformed mounting hole.

After that, went back out and smashed 16km and had a sauna (without the bike).
Ooh, that's a bit sucky on a new build... Did the shop supply the spare crank arm?

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To be honest i feel really unmotivated to ride the old bike at the moment, but i need to keep moving. Every ping, squeak and rattle on my old bike is getting on my nerves. Gonna take it apart when I get the new one and do a full service, might even give it a new paintjob
Keep riding the old rig. When you get on the uber bike you'll think you've been blessed. It'll be so nice!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Keep riding the old rig. When you get on the uber bike you'll think you've been blessed. It'll be so nice!
No doubt. Got a ride planned on Wednesday on the rat bike then pick up new bike on Friday. Break bones Saturday/Sunday!

Plan is keep the old bike as the commuter. No way I'm leaving the new one anywhere in public.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No doubt. Got a ride planned on Wednesday on the rat bike then pick up new bike on Friday. Break bones Saturday/Sunday!

Plan is keep the old bike as the commuter. No way I'm leaving the new one anywhere in public.
You're bringing the new one to bed with you, you do know that right?