What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Proud new owner of a nice Orange Alpine160 with upgrades. Don’t get to sniff many seats on these. Loving the Yeti blue ish colour. Off to Lysterfield on Sunday to test it out.
Since it wasn't @moorey old bike not sure why you would be sniffing the seat. Not sure why you would if it was his either to be honest.

Minlak

custom titis
So interesting turn of events - On Wednesday every week we do a 17km (ish) loop on our trails - always the same loop - Last week I set all new PB's on the down sections with the Trance X E-Bike. This week I set all new PB's for the down sections on the Ripley. I don't actually think the weight of the E-Bike is an issue - That is until you throw the leg over the other bike and go WTF that E-Bike is soo heavy :)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So interesting turn of events - On Wednesday every week we do a 17km (ish) loop on our trails - always the same loop - Last week I set all new PB's on the down sections with the Trance X E-Bike. This week I set all new PB's for the down sections on the Ripley. I don't actually think the weight of the E-Bike is an issue - That is until you throw the leg over the other bike and go WTF that E-Bike is soo heavy :)
The upper body might be getting a bit stronger from muscling the eBike around, and then make things feel really easy with the Ripley too...

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Proud new owner of a nice Orange Alpine160 with upgrades. Don’t see many of these on these shores. Loving the Mountain Mint. Off to Lysterfield on Sunday to test it out.
Nice looking bike... needs new pedals though. They'll be fine for Lysty tho.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
You're not one of those people who "forget" to flick their strava into "ebike ride" before recording are you...

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Got "local legend" for a local segment on Strava. Bar was ultra low though 22 efforts in 90 days. Lol

Have a feeling I'll be able to maintain that for some time