What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
In @mooreyville it's feels like -3.6c with lashings of rain, sleet and snow for 9 months of the year, then the other 3 months are 37c+ and regular threat of bushfires.

Just wait until climate change starts to mess up their weather! :eek:
Ah, does explain his almost TdF toughness and huge efforts lately.

'Shut up legs and do as I tell you'

moorey

call me Mia
Ah, does explain his almost TdF toughness and huge efforts lately.

'Shut up legs and do as I tell you'
Much easier to smash out Km’s in the cold for sure.
I’m a little worried about sloppy tracks for the Arseclown 6h though….especially the brand new sections. Might need you to send thoughts and prayers for some of that alleged sunshine.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Perfect commute this morning. Got every green light, passed a roadie, nailed the stair drop and hit the platform just as the first train of the day rolled up.

With mtbing a thing again the On One is back doing workhorse duties. Must admit I prefer the dually; fuck expansion cracks and minor road imperfections. The stairs hurt too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Perfect commute this morning. Got every green light, passed a roadie, nailed the stair drop and hit the platform just as the first train of the day rolled up.

With mtbing a thing again the On One is back doing workhorse duties. Must admit I prefer the dually; fuck expansion cracks and minor road imperfections. The stairs hurt too.

View attachment 380511
Duality commuting is where it's at!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Early ride before work. Still a few walkers on singletrack, but was early enough to get a good run in on a few trails without too much stopping.
Temptation creek fireroad climbs can eat a bagfull.
Eapecially if it’s towards the Grays point end.
I’ve never hit my nuts as hard as I did when I lost traction trying to crank up that hill on a SS.
Damn near passed out.