What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have had a non cycling injury to my right elbow for about 2 weeks now which interferes with nearly all I try to do, especially cycling. I need to continue to rest it till near the end of the month before I try riding. So I have become good friends with the bike pictured below. I have been on it for HIIT type work outs of 30-40 minute for past 8 days.

Kind of a love/hate relationship. Especially on sunny days.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I have had a non cycling injury to my right elbow for about 2 weeks now which interferes with nearly all I try to do, especially cycling. I need to continue to rest it till near the end of the month before I try riding. So I have become good friends with the bike pictured below. I have been on it for HIIT type work outs of 30-40 minute for past 8 days.View attachment 382705
Your perspiration is going to cause that machine to dissolve.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I hate it when pets judge you. My rage outs are probably justified (10 times out of 10 it's directed at a computer) but cats just give you this "your behaviour is just so far beneath what's acceptable I'm adding you to The List" look and dogs are even worse, total "mate this energy isn't good right now and you're spoiling my lazy vibe. I'm gonna do it somewhere else. Come find me when you've learnt to behave" and you're left feeling like maybe swearing at an inanimate object is not acceptable grown adult behaviour. Or something.
the first step is admitting you have a problem

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I have had a non cycling injury to my right elbow for about 2 weeks now which interferes with nearly all I try to do, especially cycling. I need to continue to rest it till near the end of the month before I try riding. So I have become good friends with the bike pictured below. I have been on it for HIIT type work outs of 30-40 minute for past 8 days.View attachment 382705
Can't you just alternate hands? For the sake of your riding man!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have been on it for HIIT type work outs of 30-40 minute for past 8 days.

When I heat up I do a great imitation of a melting popcicle so hopefully it will last till the end of the month.
Grab a smart trainer and set up a pain cave, you'd be on level 10 by now.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Our shed can already be a pain cave. For example, my wife sends me out to get something, my phone rings 20 minutes later and a voice says " get THAT ting I asked you to get and get back in here! I know what you are doing!"
Shed not attached to house? Usually I just hear yelling?