What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Around the Hastings point area, very cool little lookout with a wooden path and stairs as well. Didn't risk this little baby though.

Had an absolute ball, some clowns say the old bikes are shit. I just say those people have lost their way with the marketing blurb. Sad really
Damn, that is a nice spot.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Had the day off today. So various house things, then figured the rain wasn't going anywhere. So went for a ride.
Ohh. Moist! And slippery eh...
Crashed it. Landed right on my hip, on the buckle of my bum bag hip pack enduro sack.
Brushed off the mud
Rode some more.
Couldn't shift much because I jarred my thumb pretty bad.
Will not regret my decision while staring at a screen for work tomorrow.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Cut down the other OneUp carbon handlebars to 780mm, chopped the one on the Spur last week and it felt ok, chopped the Deviate today.

Wont go any narrower anytime soon, can feel it riding a blockie even know its only 10mm each side, no proper ride as it pissed down here today

It seems to be more pronounced on the 35mm rise bars than on the 20mm rise, even know both are 8°back sweep and 5° up sweep.

Would have liked to get to 760mm... might take a bit of time.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Had the day off today. So various house things, then figured the rain wasn't going anywhere. So went for a ride.
Ohh. Moist! And slippery eh...
Crashed it. Landed right on my hip, on the buckle of my bum bag hip pack enduro sack.
Brushed off the mud
Rode some more.
Couldn't shift much because I jarred my thumb pretty bad.
Will not regret my decision while staring at a screen for work tomorrow.
Did that with my thumb, three days later, x-ray showed broken thumb. Hope yours is ok

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Was a cracking night, cheers lads. Bugger about your ratchet, glad you were carrying a spare. Good times.
Was a good night despite the mechanical.

Like I said, I wasn't sure how it would go/last (hence why I packed the original).

Some have had great success with the Fovnos. Me not so much lol

Jpez

Down on the left!
Was a cracking night, cheers lads. Bugger about your ratchet, glad you were carrying a spare. Good times.
Did a run of Lactic with your kid. He says you go first. I said you sure I don’t wanna hold you up. He said yeah I’m shagged after 10 laps. Didn’t looked shagged to me. Anyway I did a decent run, no mucking about and he kept a polite distance behind me. I was imagining him on auto pilot checking his Insta feed. :D
Definitely good times.

slowmick

38-39"
Went and looked for it's replacement.
The shop had Transition Spire and Scout on the floor for ogling.
Went to check out the colour of the red alloy scout as I can use most of the parts from my Enduro.
I have no need /use for a 170mm 29er but the switchboard orange alloy Spire looks amazing.