What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Where will this new trail start and finish?
Not sure where it will start exactly its on the far side of mystic dh and goes into a newer plantation. Hopefully it will eventually go from the launch. Dirt Art where there working on hero, I stopped for a chat and asked about any new stuff in the works.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Given all the hype I thought I might as well see whether it is worth it or not and started a build. Got most of the parts, probably going 3x9 since I have some gear in the spares box. 26" obviously. Frame needs a paint. Any thoughts on colour and process? Is it worth the trouble of powder coating. Where do I get new stickers from?

Any thoughts?
Building an Orange?

Moore will be jealous.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Some toys to install tomorrow. Impressed with the X-Fusion dropper, looks very nice and the lever is nifty.

And eBay flats @moorey linked in a thread a while back which look super nice for $32...

Have you got 5/10’s or the equivalent? Worried about shins.

The red adds cred.

And round tables are the biz.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I sense a fuckwits post coming....
Shin pads, at all times. I have a scar from riding up in the park when I first got my BMX cruiser for racing at about 15 years ago with plenty of experience riding flats. Fucked up a bunny hop over a small thing and took a very bad chunk out of my shin. Red line 90's beartraps with 5mm long teeth.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Holy shit, I remember those! I was the cool kid in school (briefly...) for havign a red set of those on my bike.
They are distinctive looking grips. I think ski poles also have something similar.

Pity Oakley left the grip market. They did a good job on them and the ones I've felt are all comfy. Now they just go for stupid prices on Ebay.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Shin pads, at all times. I have a scar from riding up in the park when I first got my BMX cruiser for racing at about 15 years ago with plenty of experience riding flats. Fucked up a bunny hop over a small thing and took a very bad chunk out of my shin. Red line 90's beartraps with 5mm long teeth.
Modern flats have evil looking pins. I don't feel good on flats anymore considering I didn't like the idea of being clipped in once upon a time.

I have KKT not marks on my shins from BMXing along time ago too. It is so easy to take a chunk out of yourself.