What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Short ride this morning.... Clipped a grasstree at ok pace which resulted in me chestbutting a boulder on opposite side of track. Dislocated finger(think maybe grasstree did that not sure) which was put back in trailside. Didn't hit my head but couldn't see at one point which was really weird never had that before. Going camping later in the week might give mtb a rest till boxing day.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Short ride this morning.... Clipped a grasstree at ok pace which resulted in me chestbutting a boulder on opposite side of track. Dislocated finger(think maybe grasstree did that not sure) which was put back in trailside. Didn't hit my head but couldn't see at one point which was really weird never had that before. Going camping later in the week might give mtb a rest till boxing day.
Bloody hell. That must have hurt!
If you & me went riding together we'd have to put the emergency services on prior notice!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Fecking hot early this morning, but why hang around at home.

I almost drained the waterbottle here.

For the eagle eyed, Sydney and harbour bridge and all is in the background not that I'd like to be there anyhow.
Whoops, too hazy to see anything, oh well.

DSC_0721.JPG

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Topaz was ordered last week a few days before NSDYNAMICS offered a deal which included a Beryl fork for $1400. As the shock was $699, I decided that a fork for $700 was a fair deal. Both fork and shock on the bike were tired or blown, and due for servicing so that theoretical amount offset the purchase, mentally at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pliskin

Likes Dirt
installed a KS lev integra in a giant anthem
most of the time was spent getting the cabling routed thru the frame. very easy instructions on how too cut and install.
have just used the standard lever. in near future may look at modding an xt front shifter .

Flow-Rider

Burner
installed a KS lev integra in a giant anthem
most of the time was spent getting the cabling routed thru the frame. very easy instructions on how too cut and install.
have just used the standard lever. in near future may look at modding an xt front shifter .
I don't mind the standard levers, I normally lube the allen key pivot bolt and they seem to work a lot better. Also avoid sharp radius bends in the cable .